Far From Home The Spider-Man Costume Thread

Love the classic red and black

My only complaints are the gloves and that the spider on the back isn’t the traditional fat spider we see on the homecoming suit
I love the suit and agree -- I wish they kept the tick spider on the back. But i like the gloves! A lot.

The white spider on the back still gives me Shield vibes for some reason. it reminds me of the shield logo but as a spider.

The white on the back also stands out abit because the rest of the suit is much darker then the previous.

Last edited:
It's one of those deals where the suit is 90% perfect, but the 10% that isn't just completely kills it.

Make the spider emblem red and match the gloves with the boots and this is a slam-dunk suit. Very frustrating.

Right? I would prefer a different emblem but red would help it a ton. Why white? Are they trying to be bold like Insomniac?

I really can't get over how dumb this new suit is, my god. The gloves? Ew. The back spider being a large white version of the chest symbol (which has unnecessary white legs????) is just gross.

The change to red and black is basically the only redeeming factor. Total disappointment. Hopefully it's better in motion...? LOL what am I saying...

Spider-Suprise.jpg

Immediately what I thought of seeing the new one

Never been a fan of the red and black. The color scheme was perfect with the last suit, all they had to do was get rid of the black trim.

Total downgrade if you ask me, but it still looks decent.

I love it. Can't wait to see the front. Wonder if it has a white spider too.

Im not going to judge it until i see it in some trailer shots, but i just dont get why they are going away from the Red and Blue

Because we've gotten that color scheme for 6 movies. I'm sure it will be back to the red/blue by the third one.

I don't even mind the black/red color scheme, it's just that they made so many weird design choices while implementing it.

It looks poorly designed, the white is out of place, and the black forearms with red fingers is just odd looking. If they had done the same with the boots it might've looked better, but alas they just look awkward.

I don't even mind the black/red color scheme, it's just that they made so many weird design choices while implementing it.

It looks poorly designed, the white is out of place, and the black forearms with red fingers is just odd looking. If they had done the same with the boots it might've looked better, but alas they just look awkward.
That's my issue with it. Lack of uniformity.

I really can't get over how dumb this new suit is, my god. The gloves? Ew. The back spider being a large white version of the chest symbol (which has unnecessary white legs????) is just gross.

The change to red and black is basically the only redeeming factor. Total disappointment. Hopefully it's better in motion...? LOL what am I saying...
Yeah, I feel that. I'd be fine with the black/really dark blue, but those arms kill it for me. Just does not look like it's 1 seamless suit, it's like you come to a screeching halt when you see the arms design-wise.

It was nice getting the fat red spider on the back for 1 movie at least...

I don't know how to add pictures but upclose it appears not to be black, but a dark navy blue. Also, the chest Spider is black, just with some white outlines. Looks pretty good overall however I wish they had gotten rid of the black striping on the red part.

Holland Looks a Little bit more bullier, isnt he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"