The Squared Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always liked Eric Bischoff...an extremely smart guy. I read his blog occasionally

Hogan is only doing this so that everyone jobs to him.

How is Hogan going to land that big name that will get mainstream attention?

He won't....anyone like that will be smart enough to stay away....right now there are maybe 3 wrestlers that garner "mainstream" attention

He won't....anyone like that will be smart enough to stay away....right now there are maybe 3 wrestlers that garner "mainstream" attention

And all three of them are under contract?

Those that would garner mainstream attention are either in WWE, retired (The Rock) or in MMA (Brock Lesnar)

I would include John Cena and Kurt Angle....and they are both extremely comfortable in their respective companies....

I would include John Cena and Kurt Angle....and they are both extremely comfortable in their respective companies....

Yep.

Predictions for tonight (Winners):

- Undertaker
- Triple H
- CM Punk
- Ric Flair
- Edge
- John Cena (Orton exercises rematch clause for Wrestlemania 24, leading to Triple threat involving those two and Triple H).

They arent going to give CM Punk the belt back that quickly.....expect Chavo to hold it for a while....Im going on record...no title changes tonight

The only way Chavo holds the title is if he loses it at Wrestlemania to Stevie Richards (I would love to see that happen).

Matt hardy comments on the Twist of fate DVD from his MySpace

New WWE Matt & Jeff Hardy DVD coming! UPDATED 2/16

Hello to all of you guys and gals! Well, here's one of the things I hinted at a while back that would be coming out very soon.. A brand new WWE-produced DVD, "Twist of Fate-The Matt and Jeff Hardy Story"-it is awesome! It's a two-disc compilation that will cover our past as well as EVERYTHING that has gone down with Jeff and I since "Leap Of Faith" was produced. It's extremely candid and honest, and a must have for any true wrestling fan! It's also gonna have a ton of matches and extras on it! Check it out here..

"Twist of Fate-The Matt and Jeff Hardy Story"

Get ready, cause in just a few weeks you'll be able to watch the best documentary ever produced about Jeff and I! I can't wait for you to see it! Until then cyberamigos!

UPDATE-I had a chance to watch both DVDs last night for the first time. The documentaries on myself and Jeff are both *****ING AWESOME! You will not be disappointed when you finally get to watch The Matt Story and The Jeff Story! I graciously thank all the wonderful people at the WWE who worked so hard to put this fantastic project together. I can't do the DVDs justice using only words. I am SOOO psyched for you guys and gals to view this wonderful treasure.

And by the way, Happy Valentine's Day to each and every one of ya!

UPDATE 2

Now that I've had the chance to watch both DVDs a few times-here's more info for you guys and gals. There is one DVD dedicated to me. It cover all my roads traveled in the WWE, as well as the early Hardy Boyz days to catch everyone up to speed. It covers splitting with Jeff, Version One, Mattitude, The Edge-Lita-Matt controversy, the MVP-Matt saga, and a bunch, bunch more. It's got several awesome extras and Easter Eggs on in. The Core Group of Matt, Jeff, Shane, and Shannon also have a couple of segments on the disc. Plus, there's several of my greatest matches. Jeff has a disc dedicated to him as well. It covers Jeff's very memorable ordeals with Triple H and the Undertaker, as well as those matches. The DVD also goes into great detail about Jeff leaving and then returning to the WWE. It also includes several exclusive Jeff extras and Easter Eggs, as well as several of Jeff's greatest matches. It is BY FAR the best piece ever done on Matt and Jeff Hardy! You will absolutely love these DVDs!

Matt

No Way out Predictions

WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena

I am hoping Orton wins tonight and we see a triple threat at wm , but that would be more interesting so I'm going with another Supercena victory. Which is a rela shame considering Orton deserves to be in the main event at wm.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Edgeheads attack rey before the match , he comes out and loses relatively quickly

ECW Championship Match
Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. CM Punk

Chavo retains , maybe a run-in from shelton benjamin.

SmackDown/ECW Elimination Chamber Match
Big Daddy V vs. The Great Khali vs. Finlay vs. Batista vs. The Undertaker vs. MVP

Undertaker without a shadow of a doubt. Batista eliminates Big daddy V , Finlay eliminates Khali , Mvp eliminates finlay , Batista eliminates Mvp , Undertaker eliminares Batista

RAW Elimination Chamber Match
Jeff Hardy vs. JBL vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Umaga

Triple H , it makes sense. I just hope they have Jeff win mitb at wm , jericho eliminates jbl , umaga eliminates jericho , triple h eliminates umaga , jeff eliminates hbk , triple h eliminates jeff .

Career Threatening Match
Ric Flair vs. Ken Kennedy

I could see kennedy getting the win and flair will ask for one last match at wm , that way flair could actually win his last match . Also Kennedy can technically say he retired flair.

My predictions:
Randy Orton - Cena just came back and I think they're going to keep the title off him for a while. A returning Big Show will cost Cena the match and they will fight at WM.
Edge - no way the title is coming off of him
Triple H - He's main eventing WM no matter what.
Undertaker - Edge vs. Taker at WM.
Chavo - Punk just lost the title. Chavo will win by cheating. Punk will enter the MITB match at WM (hopefully win)
Flair - they won't retire him at No Way Out.

It would be perfect for Big Show to cost cena the match tonight .

Why is this thread closing ?

No Way Out preditctions...might as well

Cena vs. Orton - Cena
Raw Elimination Chamber - HHH
Smackdown Elimination Chamber - Taker
Edge vs. Rey - Edge
Kennedy vs. Flair - Flair
Chavo vs. Punk - Chavo

Rey vs. Edge has a good chance of not happening and Edge may get a substitute to fight. Either way I doubt they'd put the belt on a wrestler with a possible muscle tear. I almost wanted to say Orton, but it's obvious, they brought Cena back and had him go straight for the belt. Their setting up Cena vs. HHH 2, otherwise Cena would have held off if they didn't want both him and HHH in the title scene as they had to rush a plot together to get Orton out and leave 1 spot open. As far as Taker, I don't bet against Taker in the big matches building towards Mania too often.
That's exactly how I'd predict it.

I highly doubt any of you guys did this, but- did anyone else catch the WWE Divas on Project Runway?

No Way Out preditctions

Cena vs. Orton - Cena (But he wont win the title)
Raw Elimination Chamber - HHH
Smackdown Elimination Chamber - Taker
Edge vs. Rey - Edge
Kennedy vs. Flair - Flair
Chavo vs. Punk - Chavo

I highly doubt any of you guys did this, but- did anyone else catch the WWE Divas on Project Runway?

I dont watch that show as I have a pair of testicles, but I did read that it was the highest rated episode of the shows' run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"