The Force Awakens The Star Wars Planets. Where should they return?

Ooh, yeah Coruscant is a must. Using KotR for reference, Korriban would be pretty cool to see as well.

Lovecraft would have a field day writing stories set in Kamino.

RORI. One of the moons of Naboo,

rorigunganswamp5.jpg

Feature a story line regarding hostel budget negotiations between two political sides of the Gungan senate

for the kids

I want to see some new terrains that we haven't seen in the films before. Some ideas...

-An African savvana-like planet
-Ice/glaciers (more like Antarctica, less snowy mountains like Hoth)
-A "trash planet" like Raxus Prime (toxic pools, unihabitable. A planet where people have to wear biohazard suits)
-A "ring world," a space station surrounding an entire planet.
-Something like a Japanese garden, quaint, serene, beautiful
-Tropical beaches
-Muunilinst (as seen in Tartakovsky's Clone Wars. I love the Greek-style, very "government-y" architecture. A city planet that's less futuristic like Coruscant and more classical would be cool)

What other terrains haven't we seen?

It would suck if they base every Planet on a earthly setting....we have to get at least 2-3 Strange alien Planets....in the style of Felucia or Saleucami.

The Rishi Maze, Kessel, Nal Hutta, Dantooine, Ord Mantell, Ansion, Kato Nemodia, Had Abbaddon...any of these...

I still hope they return to some planets, while introducing new ones.

RORI. One of the moons of Naboo,

rorigunganswamp5.jpg

Feature a story line regarding hostel budget negotiations between two political sides of the Gungan senate

for the kids

This sound all sorts of awful. :/

I'd kind of like to see a planet similar to the end of Contact 1996. Where it is a beach like place, but with the stars/planets really clear through the atmosphere. Something like this:

oceanbeachouterspacesea.jpg

I'd like to see Hoth again or any other icy planet.

I'd kind of like to see a planet similar to the end of Contact 1996. Where it is a beach like place, but with the stars/planets really clear through the atmosphere. Something like this:

It would be surreal looking if done right.

^^

That's a really nice composition, but wouldn't the gravitational pull of those planets make it rather temporary?

I have a soft spot for Dagobah. It has a strong, mythic quality that lends itself well to people having spiritual experiences there. Anyone who has read "Midnight's Children" could associate Dagobah with the way that the Sundarbans are used there.

That would be pretty awesome.

I still hope they return to some of the planets they've already been too, but still introduce some new ones.

Coruscant and Kashyyyk are the only ones I want to see return for the Sequel Trilogy. Tatooine, Yavin IV, Naboo, Bespin and Endor would be nice to see again but they're better off being saved for the spin off films.

Outside the six movies, I think Dathomir, Nal Hutta and Mandalore would be pretty cool to see in live action. I really enjoyed them in TCW. Mortis wouldn't be bad either.

Coruscant and Kashyyyk are the only ones I want to see return for the Sequel Trilogy. Tatooine, Yavin IV, Naboo, Bespin and Endor would be nice to see again but they're better off being saved for the spin off films.

Outside the six movies, I think Dathomir, Nal Hutta and Mandalore would be pretty cool to see in live action. I really enjoyed them in TCW. Mortis wouldn't be bad either.

Didn't think about Mortis…that could be an entire films saga/series itself. That's a spin-off I'd like to see.

…and forgot about Dathomir, I always liked the Pre-CW Nightsisters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"