Gotham The Supporting Characters

Rodrigo90

Wink wink ;)
Reaction score
Discuss which supporting characters you'd like to see come into the show as things progress.

Leslie Thompkins, Joe Chill, Falcone, Commisioner Loeb, Flass, Ted Grant and perhaps Judson Caspian.

Definitely Leslie Thompkins.

But I really think there's huge potential in one of Siegel and Shuster's old creations:

Sam "Slam" Bradley. Seriously, if Gordon's the good cop and Bullock's the anti-heroic dirty one, then Slam should be the old school private detective who makes them both seem restrained and ACLU-friendly by comparison.

Plus, imagine Slam Bradley teaming up with ex-Marine Alfred.

Pure distilled awesome right there.

Preferably much later on in the series, once they've presumably done a few time jumps and Bruce is in adulthood, I'd love to see Andrea Beaumont.

Rupert Thorne, too. Everyone brings up the Falcones and so on, I want to see Thorne. :o

And a young Tommy Elliott.

Preferably much later on in the series, once they've presumably done a few time jumps and Bruce is in adulthood, I'd love to see Andrea Beaumont.

Rupert Thorne, too. Everyone brings up the Falcones and so on, I want to see Thorne. :o

And a young Tommy Elliott.
Tommy Elliot is a no-brainer. How many friends is Bruce going to have? At least one should be a peer like Tommy.

Thorne always seems like the sneaky politician who really only becomes a major crime boss as time goes on. Kind of like a political boss from Kansas City becoming a political boss from Chicago. Or anywhere in Illinois, really:woot:. And seeing a corrupt politician succeed in Gotham would illustrate the city's fall as he keeps getting more and more powerful.

Andrea Beaumont is cool, but part of me wants to see her merged with Talia. Beaumont has the better character-progression, but Talia has the history and big name power. Combining the two would allow for a more engaging overall character; imagine Bruce training across the world meeting a girl who's pretty much in control, and he almost gives up his quest, only for her mother to be killed and her to seek bloody vengeance. They part, and she finds her father and informs him of this rich kid with issues...

I kind of don't want the world of Ra's/Talia/the LOA touched on at all in this series. I think that's an element best introduced once Bruce has been Batman for a good, long time.

Renee Montoya has already been confirmed to appear. As for possibilities:

-Leslie Thompkins.

-Carmine Falcone.

-Sal Maroni.

-Rupert Thorne.

-Harvey Dent.

-Andrea Beaumont.

-Thomas Elliot.

-Zatanna.

-Maggie Sawyer.

-Kate Kane.

How about Jim Corrigan? And I mean either one. If they want a dirty cop, go that way. Of they want to have a mysterious policeman who only shows up in a Halloween episode that just barely hints at the supernatural....

I wonder why we haven't seen Harvey yet. The producer said he would make an appearance.

I think he just mean he's a possibility for the first season, not that he'd be in the pilot.

Where's all the love for Bullock?

We seem to have gotten a lot of the character discussed in this thread. It's funny that nobody was mentioning any of the big, well known villains even from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"