Jessica Jones Supporting characters?

There is no way they will introduce the Runaways on Jessica Jones. Not when they are completely unrelated in every way, *and* potential movie material in their own right.

Cloak and Dagger would be perfect, though. Their own origin story basically *is* what IGH is doing. The only issue would be budget for SFX.

There is no way they will introduce the Runaways on Jessica Jones. Not when they are completely unrelated in every way, *and* potential movie material in their own right.

Cloak and Dagger would be perfect, though. Their own origin story basically *is* what IGH is doing. The only issue would be budget for SFX.

I wasn't referring to the actual team the runaways. I was describing Cloak and Dagger as literal runaways

I'd love Cloak and Dagger to get their own Netflix show instead. I don't think people have really ever effectively used them for long periods of time, but there's so much potential there - particularly in exploring modern politics of race and drugs mixed with teenage angst and superhero stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"