The Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ardrhielle said:
well guys, I haven't posted much lately (not that I'm that prolific a poster to begin with, but...meh )...
Just don't feel that into cheese and ice-cream analogies because my little dog got killed last week...sigh. I'm just a wreck. He was a big part of my regular routine. I loved the lil' guy.
Where is Superman when you really need him???? He would have stopped that mean old car, when I couldn't....sigh....argh.
That's terrible I'm sorry. I understand my dog almost died from seizures the other week I cried for 2 days thank god he made it. It's amazing how they just sneak into being such a big part of our lives.

i love my 2 cats to death :)

i've lost two throughout my childhood, it was very sad :(

Lara said:
That's terrible I'm sorry. I understand my dog almost died from seizures the other week I cried for 2 days thank god he made it. It's amazing how they just sneak into being such a big part of our lives.

So true. . . I had pets before and when they died I got depressed. I didn't want to be so emotionally attached to "Frosty" (the little fellow on the previous page) but he stole my heart.

You're always welcome to share with us, Ardrhielle.

Ardrhielle said:
well guys, I haven't posted much lately (not that I'm that prolific a poster to begin with, but...meh )...
Just don't feel that into cheese and ice-cream analogies because my little dog got killed last week...sigh. I'm just a wreck. He was a big part of my regular routine. I loved the lil' guy.
Where is Superman when you really need him???? He would have stopped that mean old car, when I couldn't....sigh....argh.

I'm so sorry.

I know losing a pet can be very hard, I lost a very dear pet in the year after my hubby and I got married. He was only about a year old and also got killed by a car.

So, I know how devastating it can be.

You have my deepest sympathies....

::::paging Ardy::::

We miss you.. come out and play. :)

Serene said:
::::paging Ardy::::

We miss you.. come out and play. :)

Please let us know how you are, Ardy.

We miss you!

:) I'm still here!
Awww you guys are so cool. You missed me! Don't worry, I couldn't stay lurking too long, and of course the drooling thread has been very...entertaining, as always....hmmm.

Of course my latest fave photo is the one of Tom with the Golden Retriever in the Krypto ep....I'm such a sucker for a guy who loves his dog.

I have a new puppy to care for, for a few months anyway. He doesn't replace the dog I lost, but at least he keeps my mind off of it by chewing everything in sight. Last night he "ate" the corner off of my clothes hamper. That's a lot of work for a Miniature Schnauzer. But it did make me laugh.

Thanks guys for all your nice posts and well-wishes. I gotta say, it really helps!

PS. Bad Superman, Frosty sure is cute! I can understand completely how he could get you wrapped around his paw, despite any purported resistance on your part. I'm sure Frosty enjoys being the center of your new family. ;)

Ardrhielle said:
:) I'm still here!
Awww you guys are so cool. You missed me! Don't worry, I couldn't stay lurking too long, and of course the drooling thread has been very...entertaining, as always....hmmm.

Of course my latest fave photo is the one of Tom with the Golden Retriever in the Krypto ep....I'm such a sucker for a guy who loves his dog.

I have a new puppy to care for, for a few months anyway. He doesn't replace the dog I lost, but at least he keeps my mind off of it by chewing everything in sight. Last night he "ate" the corner off of my clothes hamper. That's a lot of work for a Miniature Schnauzer. But it did make me laugh.

Thanks guys for all your nice posts and well-wishes. I gotta say, it really helps!

PS. Bad Superman, Frosty sure is cute! I can understand completely how he could get you wrapped around his paw, despite any purported resistance on your part. I'm sure Frosty enjoys being the center of your new family. ;)

Nice to read you again, Ardrhielle!!

I admit I was one of those people who didn't comprehend how people would become so involved with their pets up to the point of considering them as part of the family until my fiancee got Frosty. He even has his own "personality" and "attitude". :D

What's the name of your new puppy?

everyone ready for sv tonight? i got my bottled water and the popcorn is on stand by :D

Tomwelling4sups said:
everyone ready for sv tonight? i got my bottled water and the popcorn is on stand by :D

Can't wait :D

Tomwelling4sups said:
wednesday is my favorite day of the week :D

Mine is Saturday. No matter how busy the week is my fiance and I agree to that day as our go at it like bunnies time period :D

Tomwelling4sups said:
Hey good news we're not on a delay like it said on the TV guide unless my cable programing guide is messed up. :) :up:

Tomwelling4sups said:

Smallville and Lost. What could be better?

And on tonight's Lost we'll finally find out more about Hurley... Yeah! :up:

'Bout damn time! :mad:

I'm probably going to watch Lost first, because of that. ;) But I'll forgo the West Wing and watch Smallville right afterwards... :D

Thank God for TiVO! :up:

i myself am content with smallville and popcorn :D wednesday is here!!! :D

Lara said:
Hey good news we're not on a delay like it said on the TV guide unless my cable programing guide is messed up. :) :up:

thank goodness :) damn basketball games can really piss me off, ESPECIALLY if its college ball :rolleyes: :p

Tomwelling4sups said:
i myself am content with smallville and popcorn :D wednesday is here!!! :D

Yum.. pass some over this way.
Want a beer?
beerchug.gif

ONE HOUR :) First I shall watch a Simpsons rerun on the WB, then have 30 minutes to goof around.... AND Smallville time :cool:

triplet said:
That was pretty funny...

You ever seen this one?

http://www.mindbuzz.net/videos/freakingfries.wmv

No, I hadn't. :)

For some reason, I inevitably get the STUPIDEST employee whenever I go through drive-thru's. Seriously, I can pretty much count on not getting anything resembling my actual order.

I actually went through an Arby's drive-thru once, made my order, and was then told that they were OUT OF BEEF. I'm like.. but, but.. this is ARBY'S! You can't be out of freakin' BEEF!!!

:)

Serene said:
No, I hadn't. :)

For some reason, I inevitably get the STUPIDEST employee whenever I go through drive-thru's. Seriously, I can pretty much count on not getting anything resembling my actual order.

I actually went through an Arby's drive-thru once, made my order, and was then told that they were OUT OF BEEF. I'm like.. but, but.. this is ARBY'S! You can't be out of freakin' BEEF!!!

:)

LOL!

There ain't no freakin' beef!

I can't believe Arby's ran out of beef... That's too hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"