Comics The TB (X-Men style) (Spoiler Warning)

Dwarf lord

Spirit in the Night
Reaction score
This is the X-Men division of the True Believers. This is the place to post all you're comments about the X-titles all my other favorite titles. This is where you get comic reviews, a monthy character analysis (every week), comic updates, pictures and all that cool stuff (if there is somthing you would like to see PM me about it). You can also post you're questions about characters, writers and the series in general. Anounce your first arrival and a membership list will be posted at the end of each month.

The people who join are loyal to the comics, defend good writing and on vs. poll we will vote for our Characters. We also want the characters to stay true to the way they originaly were and fight for mor comic book stuff in the movies like: Phoenix, The Hellfire Club, and give Colossus more screen time. WE BELIEVE IN THE COMIC BOOKS AND WHAT THEY STAND FOR.

When ever a listed title comes out the first person to get it will review it. When doing this please give it a star grade, a number grade or a ratio as in how good it was out of ten. Please use Spoiler tags or keep pressing return so people reading the top wont see the spoilers. These are the titles we can review.

Uncanny X-Men

New X-Men (Academy X also)

X-Treme X-Men

Mystique

New Mutants

X-Statix

Weapon X

Wolverine

Ultimate X-Men

NYX

Exiles

X-Men Unlimited

Astonishing X-Men

Excalibur

all X-titles past a present

This is the original TB in the Spider-man boards.The original TB.
It is the longest thread on the hype and it may have more posts that some forums. I am pulling to have this be the 2nd longest, Support the the titles above and do the same. Start posting people.

Here is my review of the Holy War Tpb.

The Holy war tpb is about Nightcrawler's question of faith and roll in the X-Men. It starts out with Alex Summers (Havok) getting out of his coma. Then Lorna Dane (Polaris) proposes to Alex. Next they decide to go to an island with an old collage professor of Havok's. The events there spark a holy war. Other things that happen is:
Juggernaut and Jubilee join the team, Husk and Archangel's relationship heats up, Alex and Annie (The nurse) start a relationship, and worst of all Angelo "Torres" :rolleyes: Espinosa (Skin) dies :(.
This book marked the true downfall of Austen but it is still ok.
6/10

3 new X-titles came out this week I need people to review them.

Uncanny X-Men 433
X-treme X-Men 34
Ultimate X-Men 39

What is this? Why do something like this when individual threads can be made for the books as they come out?

Originally posted by Cyclops
What is this? Why do something like this when individual threads can be made for the books as they come out?

It's not just for that but for everything X-Men I just thought one place would work well so it wouldn't clutter the boards.

Lets do a Nightcrawler analasis.... My favorite character until Austen came around

I think this is a cool idea. I'll join.

I have a question that I was going to post a thread about but I figured I'd put it here instead. Can Quicksilver only run fast? Or can he do other things quickly? :confused:

he can, at least in Ultimate- " I can smoke the whole pack before the light goes out"- but thats it

I think he is fast but is powr description says otherwise

Originally posted by RPG swordmaster
he can, at least in Ultimate- " I can smoke the whole pack before the light goes out"- but thats it

I don't think I read that in the Ultimate comics and I've read all the comics on the Marvel site, but I'll take your word for it. I thought up the question when I was watching X-men: Evol. In one scene he was flipping through a book and then got up and ran around the room.

Just tryin' to get in on the ground floor of what I hope will indeed be the second greatest thread in all of "Hype"-ville...

The original TB is a great place... and I certainly hope this place is the equivilent! :D

Link.... awesome, anyways welcome to the hype!

yeah, i hope this TB will really get going by friday

Link.... awesome, anyways welcome to the hype!

yeah, i hope this TB will really get going by friday

We should think of more ideas and questions to get us talking like what if Xaviar wasn't the founder of the X-men??

Welcome to the TB, Hero Link! That was done in the AoA (Someone should do a review of that) but how about

What would happen if The Phoenix never commited suicide?

hmm, i guess they wouldn't exist then...

Maybe.... or maybe they would have been part of Magneto's Brother Hood and some other mutants made up a team lead by someone other than Proffesor X....

but most of the posts in the TB thread are now Completely spam :p

Originally posted by Gandalf
but most of the posts in the TB thread are now Completely spam :p

We'll try to keep this one spam free... we have a different crowd this time and we don't know how long this thread will last...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"