Batman Begins The TIME has come....

images-mr%20mom.jpg

25294.1020.A.jpg

19258.1020.A.jpg

Originally posted by Goongala
Bale is also a really great actor, maybe on par with keaton or dare I say better!

No doubt about it...but Keaton did really nail the essence of Batman acting wise...and if it isn't broke, it's pretty hard to fix something...I dunno, it will definitely be a challenge for Bale to out act Keaton, but if anyone could do it, it's Christian Bale. I once wanted David Boreanaz for Batman...but after seeing Bale in that costume, and as Bruce Wayne...I'm just thinking "This guy is Batman." I can't wait to see some actual scenes.

And I'm glad you like my hero the I Kid You Not Guy...I kid you not ;)

We need to get Shan Omar Huey a role in the next bat movie :D

Maybe he is a prof at Princeton telling Bruce:

"Listen Wayne, this will be crucial in the finals, I kid you not!"

Originally posted by Paradoxium
We need to get Shan Omar Huey a role in the next bat movie :D

Maybe he is a prof at Princeton telling Bruce:

"Listen Wayne, this will be crucial in the finals, I kid you not!"

Princeton Professor (played by Shan Omar Huey): Wayne, I don't know what they did that those fancy private schools...

Bruce: This is a fancy private school...

Princeton Professor:...The next time you correct me you'll fail this course...I kid you not.

Nevermind comparing Bale to Keaton, how does Bale stack up to his illegal
pirated Mexican female counterpart
"LA MUJER"

batwoman.jpg

And hey, aren't the originals always the best?

bchap2.jpg

Originally posted by capitalism!
And hey, aren't the originals always the best?

bchap2.jpg

That is just sad. Now its my duty to cheer people again.

battvguide.JPG

You cant compare these two, keaton was great at what he did and so will be christian. I loved the way keaton acted in batman and i absolutely love the film. It was great for what it was and now we should keep that in mind with welcoming something new which will be different to it and most likely be better for most of you, But the point is batman was a great film and reaching those heights at that time was just amazing.

Originally posted by capitalism!
climb.jpg

Robin:Holy Bat-Penetration, Batman!

Batman: Yeah, take it!

LOL Thats a classic

By the way christian is so BATMAN.Got to say better then Keaton.

keaton has the most intimidating look to his face there is
sorry, bale wont top that
if you show a shot of bales head next to keaton, keaton will win every time, i think its his eyebrows

but if you show the whole body, bale will destroy him

as far as the suit goes
i love the mask, like the cape, not to sure about whatever material that is though

and from what i have seen of the bodysuit, from the pics that where brightened, im not liking it at all, it looks like there right back into rubber, and the bat on his chest might as well not even be there, this suit needed to be colored grey and black just so you could see the bat, that i dont like, and im not sure i like mixing a form of cloth cape with a rubber suit

Originally posted by BatmanReborn
keaton has the most intimidating look to his face there is
sorry, bale wont top that
if you show a shot of bales head next to keaton, keaton will win every time, i think its his eyebrows

but if you show the whole body, bale will destroy him

as far as the suit goes
i love the mask, like the cape, not to sure about whatever material that is though

and from what i have seen of the bodysuit, from the pics that where brightened, im not liking it at all, it looks like there right back into rubber, and the bat on his chest might as well not even be there, this suit needed to be colored grey and black just so you could see the bat, that i dont like, and im not sure i like mixing a form of cloth cape with a rubber suit

Keaton may have the most intimidating face, but he isn't BRUCE WAYNE to me. Bale is Bruce Wayne and Batman.

The bat on his chest IS there...

Bale is one of my favorite actors, and I hope that he doesn't ham it up as Bruce Wayne though. What I mean is that I don't want him to act like Patrick Bateman. Despite the hair color, he certainly looks awesome as Wayne, but the suit is a disappointment.

Bale is defenitely going to rock with this role. It will defenitely push him to stardom as it did so many others!! Keaton will always be in my heart though, as the man I grew up with, for christ sakes I watched that movie so much, Keaton could have legally claimed me as his son...Yeah he was my step dad!!

Originally posted by Goongala
Bale is defenitely going to rock with this role. It will defenitely push him to stardom as it did so many others!! Keaton will always be in my heart though, as the man I grew up with, for christ sakes I watched that movie so much, Keaton could have legally claimed me as his son...Yeah he was my step dad!!

So that's why everyone calls you a bastard! :D

Batman-07.jpg
now that is 10x more intimidating and scary than any of the bale pics we got right now. damn thats bad-ass

That is a great picture, but it's also more deceptively-lit than any of the Bale pics. Those are rather bright.

I do find the EW one to be pretty neat though.

dont get me wrong, i think bale will have many cool "spine-chilling" moments in the movie, but every time i see that pic i posted, i get that uber-coolness shiver.

Originally posted by MJZ
That is a great picture, but it's also more deceptively-lit than any of the Bale pics. Those are rather bright.

I do find the EW one to be pretty neat though.

You know, the Keaton promo shot is not so much lit deceptively as it is professionally lit, and very much a part of the filmmaker's collective vision (like those Matrix ads for powerade).
I don't quite get the feeling with the Bale photos that I'm peeking into an alternate world, as I do looking at those Keaton pics, let's face it-who doesn't? The Bale photos look like stills from a new fan made film, but we have a year to go....

Yeah, good points. I just think they're deciding to do the "easter-egg" approach with this film, at least at this point. The way the pics of the car just popped up there, then the Bale ones, etc...

I thought the EW one looked the most professional, however.

Great sig btw ;).

Another thing, that Keaton pic is an in-movie still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"