The Dark Knight Rises Who should come back?

Depends. Do you know what your good idea should look like? I hate it when people ask me to just make something for them cause I always draw a blank and then suck and then I'm sad and you're sad, and I don't want you to be sad. :(

Everyone except Ra's (and all his fake Ra's, henchmen etc), Falcone, the kid, the homeless "nice coat" dude and Earle.

You see what they may be cooking up with Earle for the sequel? I sorta like it myself.

what are they 'cooking up' for Earle? has something to do with Penguin doesn't it?

Earle wants the company back so he have pot at Bruce.

Yeah. He teams up with Penguin (though to me it would seem like he'd go over to Black Mask instead :confused: ) goes out for revenge on Wayne Enterprises and Bruce. That could really be a nice little subplot, I think.

I agree Black Mask would be better if Earle went to him for help since Roman hates Bruce.

I can see showing Earle making a come back for the Wayne Enterprises...maybe Bruce will get a little jail time?

There are just so many ideas going around the internet right now about what they might do. People are beginning to cram so much together, a small Earle subplot of him trying to get even with Bruce by joining a villian might work not too much else.

CConn said:
Depends. Do you know what your good idea should look like? I hate it when people ask me to just make something for them cause I always draw a blank and then suck and then I'm sad and you're sad, and I don't want you to be sad. :(

lol, thanks for caring CConn. I wont bother you though :)

i know it most probably won't happen, but they could turn Earle in Black Mask, he would still have the same hate for Bruce etc.

Cats said:
Everyone except Ra's (and all his fake Ra's, henchmen etc), Falcone, the kid, the homeless "nice coat" dude and Earle.
ARE YOU MAD!!?!?!?!!?

Come 'on, two movies back to back with Ra's in it - one of which Ra's has supposedly died - isn't that a tad too much? Give some room for other villains to make appearances.

No Ra's in Batman 2. I do want Falcone to return.

Btw, before the movie I always thought Falcone was pronounced Falcon and the E silent.

yeah,Falcone was TOTALLY wasted big time.

Racheal
Gordon
Batman (uhh,,duhhhhhh)
Chuck Norris
Homeless dude
Mr.Earl

pretty much everyone

Batman, Alfred, Gordon and Fox should come back. The others are not needed. I could accept rachel coming back but only if she gets killed by the Joker pretty early. I didn't like the character and she also has to dissappear so that Harvey Dent can take over as DA.

Cats said:
Come 'on, two movies back to back with Ra's in it - one of which Ra's has supposedly died - isn't that a tad too much? Give some room for other villains to make appearances.
I agree no Ra's in BB2

But he should come back in 3 or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"