The Dark Knight Rises Who should come back?

Soundwave88

As you command Megatron.
Reaction score
Who appred in Batman Begins and sould come back??

The Hobo?

Fox??

anyone you think sould come back for a brif moment.

Lucius Fox HAS TO COME BACK!
:: Scarecrow
:: Mr. Zsaz

Mr. Socko said:
Batman...
Nah, he's not really a necessary character. Tell you what, they should make a movie about some reporters and the Joker with Batman doing cameos in a few scenes.

Ronny Shade said:
Nah, he's not really a necessary character. Tell you what, they should make a movie about some reporters and the Joker with Batman doing cameos in a few scenes.

Too ingenuous, they shouldn't be in at all.

Ronny Shade said:

Tim Burton? Is that you?

Scarecrow, either locked up in Arkham, Batman and Gordon pass his cell while they are walking to meet with someone in Arkham..something like that.
or have him still on the loose, trying to use his fear toxin on Joker.

Fox, he has to be in it, he is running Wayne Enterprise, he has to give bruce new toys.

Zsas, maybe if Joker has thugs Zsas could be one of them, or he could just be in prison.

Ra's, back from the dead, ready to destroy Gotham and it's protector, this time he brings his daughter. and perhaps brings along Poison Ivy, having the same kind of role that Scarecrow had, she wants to destroy Gotham because it's a concrete jungle....

Scarecrow should come back for the second film, but in just a small part. He was loose in the end of the first, he needs to be caught and brought back to Arkham.

Ra's should return in the 4th film. Bruce meets Talia, falls in love with her, then discovers that she's really the daughter of Ra's and that he's still alive.

I cold see Ra's returning as a cliffhanger for BB3

would Ra's coming back to Gotham with Bane and Poison Ivy make a good 4th film? a good combination of villians?

I don't want to see a 4th film until 2020. Dunno why.. just a thought. Christopher Nolan should take at least a 10 year break before coming back to the game.

Lucius Fox, Scarecrow, and i dont care what you guys say, Rachel Dawes.

fabman said:
I don't want to see a 4th film until 2020. Dunno why.. just a thought. Christopher Nolan should take at least a 10 year break before coming back to the game.

I think he should take a break after BB2 but not 10 years like that:down

You mean Rachel? not "Racheal" that's new character? :D

yes i agree that Rachel should come back in the next film.
if they don't want her to play a huge part or anything, have her killed off by the Joker. I just don't want it to be like the old series where a love interest would appear, and then all of a sudden vanish.

StorminNorman said:
No Hobo - the hobo almost wore out his welcome in Begins.

Your right...

The hobo needs a whole movie to contain his hobo-ness.

Would love it CConn - however his characters death could be a problem....BTW any chance you could get me a good Avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"