The Topher Grace/ Eddie Brock Thread

Weren't you the one who said Blader5489 had no life because he wrote a plot outline for Spider-Man 4? LOL!

LOL, did he really?

For the record, IamProdigy, I'm a writer; writing and running are basically the two biggest things I do with my life. That "outline" took no more than 15 minutes to whip up, and it's the fact that I have a (ridiculously stressful) life that has prevented me from doing anything more with that movie plot of mine.

Yeah, the spidey boards need to be allowed to die. They have become a festering womb of criminality.

It's horrible, I was so hyped up earlier this year and would visit this every day.

Everyone just said What the F........... and never visited again.

Especially the rather common idea that posters think that their opinion is anything more than just that... an opinion.

Indeed, that thinking is a bomb waiting to happen; thinking your opinion is fact and then fighting to the death over it will just suck all the joy and life out of stuff like a blackhole powered vac. :(

Well I think it's official, this thread has been killed.

Nah, I'll revive it.

TOPHER BLOWS MEGACHUNKS! SM3 Venom was the worst portrayal of a comic book character on the silver screen in this decade.

OK, flame away............:woot:

Sigh, I think I'm going to avoid this thread. Ah hell, I'm just going to avoid the SM-3 forum all together, there is literally nothing new to discuss. Ah hell, I'll probably stick around in the caption thread or something.

Nah, I'll revive it.

TOPHER BLOWS MEGACHUNKS! SM3 Venom was the worst portrayal of a comic book character on the silver screen in this decade.

OK, flame away............:woot:

scorpio2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"