The Turtle Hermit: Master Roshi Discussion Thread

Does anyone think that the staff that Roshi is holding in the pic on Adam's site could be the power pole?

masterroshi.jpg

Roshi is going to own. I love it.

You mean Chow Yun Fat. I don't see Roshi anywhere.

You mean Chow Yun Fat. I don't see Roshi anywhere.

Your opinion. I see Roshi. I don't need a flawless, perfect translation to see the character. I'm at least open to differences in interpretation for the characters and I'm quite honestly excited for it.

Your opinion. I see Roshi. I don't need a flawless, perfect translation to see the character. I'm at least open to differences in interpretation for the characters and I'm quite honestly excited for it.

Taking an actor, not changing his appearance in the slightest and just slapping a colorful short on him is not a different interpretation. It's being lazy.

Could it be we are looking at Master Roshi when he was younger?

Could it be we are looking at Master Roshi when he was younger?
even when Roshi was young he was bald. they might have a good reason (which escapes me) for not giving Yun Fat any facial hair or shaving him bald, but it's not because they were trying to be visually faithful.

He should at least be baldING, even if it's not completely bald. And... It's just not Roshi without the beard.

And why does everyone in this movie have a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pulled up?

sexy double post. rawr.

Weird that the first shot of Yamcha is unflattering.. the first promo with Emmy, the photo is flipped so you cant even see the blue... the first promo's with Justin, he's wearing normal clothes.

Fox could have easily knocked our socks off.. but they decided not to. :huh:

Its pretty obvious, their giving Japan all the crummy photos, while saving the good stuff for american promotion.

Weird that the first shot of Yamcha is unflattering.. that the first promo with Emmy, the photo is flipped so you cant even see the blue... the the first promo's with Justin, he's wearing normal clothes.

Fox could have easily knocked our socks off.. but they decided not to. :huh:

It's a little early I would say. I mean, yeah they're just pictures, but they might want to hold onto their thunder for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"