The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn

I guess you've never been in the Batman boards....or Spider-Man boards....or Superman boards......

A fanatic is a fanatic....whether they be male or female....when someone goes ultrafan on a subject they overdo it. It's just oh so much easier and better to complain about guhrls doing it than macho boys.

I post on those boards all the time. The difference is male fanboys ****** about little details on the web. The Twilight fangirls CRY, BEG, JUMP, SCREAM, and THROW THEMSELVES at the dudes who they mistaken to be the real-life living breathing people they portray on screen. It's an unhealthy mind frame for either side if taken too far too frequently. BUT I think it's obvious which one is clearly more obsessive.

I would also like to add that regardless of my personal opinions on "Twihards", in all honesty, girls could be off doing far worse things with their time. So in that particular respect, give yourselves a pat on the back if that's your biggest vice :up:

I post on those boards all the time. The difference is male fanboys ****** about little details on the web. The Twilight fangirls CRY, BEG, JUMP, SCREAM, and THROW THEMSELVES at the dudes who they mistaken to be the real-life living breathing people they portray on screen. It's an unhealthy mind frame for either side if taken too far too frequently. BUT I think it's obvious which one is clearly more obsessive.

I would also like to add that regardless of my personal opinions on "Twihards", in all honesty, girls could be off doing far worse things with their time. So in that particular respect, give yourselves a pat on the back if that's your biggest vice :up:

The only reason why male fanatics do not throw themselves at female actresses is because they would probably be arrested for doing so. It is socially acceptable for women to wear their emotions on the sleeve like that so it is looked upon as cute. If a male did it then it would be seen as creepy and as a possible 'stalker'.

The only reason why male fanatics do not throw themselves at female actresses is because they would probably be arrested for doing so. It is socially acceptable for women to wear their emotions on the sleeve like that so it is looked upon as cute. If a male did it then it would be seen as creepy and as a possible 'stalker'.

So why are so many people, male and female included, so against this obsessive teen girl behaviour?

We had a fanboy on here claim TDK played a part in the election of Barack Obama. He claimed the movie was his generation's Woodstock. :dry:

Some Twilight fangirls do that. The majority of them don't. I know a lot of Twilight fans, the only one I know who tried to get closer to one them just tried to get tickets to a taping of a talk show they were appearing on to promote one of the movies. That was it. And none of them think that these guys are the characters they play in the movies.

In fact we don't have any Twilight fans here who act like that. But we have fanboys here post inappropriate stuff about underage Disney Channel actresses and downright vile things about Megan Fox and Scarlett Johanssen.

Fanboys can be just as bad.

A fad, really?

twilight-tattoo.jpg

lion-lamb-again.jpg

normal_twilight_tattoo-05.jpg

twilighttatt.jpg

cullen-crest.jpg

Twilight_Tattoo_jacob_black_by_EyesOnFire19.jpg

Entertainment-TwilightTattoos-10-600x400.jpg

besafe.jpg

twilight-tattoos-280x514.jpg

b198698170.jpg

No better or worse than anyone getting Yoda, Darth Maul or Jabba the Hut inked on themselves.
Each to their own imo. If you love these movies or anything to put it permantly on your body then more power too you!

You think it is bad that teen girls CRY, BEG, JUMP, SCREAM, and THROW THEMSELVES at the dudes who they mistaken to be the real-life living breathing people they portray on screen........because it isn't the same as male fanboys ****** about little details on the web.

Well, they don't just nitpick the little details.....if I had a dollar for everytime a Batfan said he had ****ed because of the newest picture of Batman or Bane or Joker to be released....I would be a freaking millionaire. If you don't think talk like that from boys is more disturbing than a girl screaming and crying because she saw her favorite movie star.....then we don't really have anything more to say other than I suggest you really think about this for awhile.

captain-batman.jpg

and this is any better lol
I'm sure there will be an onslaught of replies like -

It's MANLY!!!!!!

But as I said earlier....a fan(atic) is a fan(itic) is a fan(atic).....

Those pictures don't really mean anything except there are extremes on both sides of the demographic. Its just become the norm recently to poke fun at the Twilight crowd.

Exactly, fads don't get TATTOOED on peoples bodies for the next 80 years, clearly people feel passionate about this franchinse, whether others find it pathetic or not.

It may vanish off the Earth 10 years from now, but all this nonesense about Twilight not having lasting appeal and only being a fad is nothing but OPINION until we actually SEE where it goes as the years go on.

Clearly lots of people love it enough to get it on their skin forever, so chances are they're gonna love it for just as long.

So I saw this today with my girlfriend.

I thought it was okay, tbh.

Saw it Thursday night in between dinner and midnight at the mall. First half was for the girls, second half was for the guys who got dragged along. My fiancee and I have differing opinions as to Jake's imprinting. She thought it was gross and creepy and a pedo move. I actually liked it. Thought it was a neat way for him to get over Bella and save her baby.

I think it rivals New Moon for the worst of the series, absolutely God awful writing to the extreme, even by Twilight standards. They even Michael Sheen, a generally great actor, look like a moron in his one scene.
That may be the single stupdiest attempt at a 'sinister bad guy' moment I've ever seen.

Last edited:
I actually liked the ending scenes in the movie. To bad the next movie is gonna be kinda stupid from what I read.

Just saw the film... It's kind of messed up!

I'd say 50% of the time the camera was on Bella's face as she goes through a range of emotions and stages of attractive and hideous throughout the film.

Which just got a bit weird after a while.

The whole time I kept thinking 'I hope this isn't what young girls actually want their life to be like...'

And then when Edward gets the baby out with his teeth! WTF was that?

I dunno, it was all just weird cinema.

A couple things I forgot to mention about the music-

I really liked that Bella's Lullaby was featured so prominently throughout the movie. It really brought back a romantic and personal tone that was lacking in the scores from New Moon and Eclipse. However, it seemed there was a trade off, as the contributions from various artists sucked big time on the OST and throughout the movie. I picked up the first three albums because there was some really great music on 'em, but won't bother with this latest one.

As with the previous 2 movies it was well made because of the director, and production values, but the story was terrible

Does anyone rememeber the name of the movie trailer they showed during twilight when the kids had special (telekenisis i think) powers and one of them turned evil after using his powers to make a truck flip off the road??

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 1 Two-Disc Special Edition DVD/Blu-ray Available February 11th, 2012

O6fNJl.jpg

JPYtzl.jpg

SPECIAL FEATURES (2-Disc DVD & Combo SKUs only)
  • 6-PART MAKING-OF DOCUMENTARY
  • WEDDING VIDEO
  • JACOB’S DESTINY
  • EDWARD FAST FORWARD and JACOB FAST FORWARD
  • AUDIO COMMENTARY by director Bill Condon

DVD & BLU-RAY SPECIFICATIONS
STREET DATE: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012
Order Due Date: December 13, 2011
Pre-sell Date: January 3, 2012
Feature Run Time: 117 minutes
MPAA Rating (USA): PG-13
Genre: Vampire/Romance

2-Disc Special Edition DVD SRP: $30.49
DVD Cat # / UPC: 66121665 / 025192134548
DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital / Español 5.1 Dolby Digital / DVS 2.0 / Bonus: English 2.0
DVD Subtitles: English SDH & Español Subtitles
DVD Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen 2.40

Single Disc Special Edition Blu-ray SRP: $33.99
Blu-ray Cat # / UPC: 66121666 / 025192134555
Blu-ray Audio: English DTS -HD Master Audio 7.1 / Español 5.1 Dolby Digital / DVS 2.0 / Bonus: English 2.0
Blu-ray Subtitles: English SDH & Español
Blu-ray Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen 2.40

About Summit Entertainment LLC
Summit Entertainment is a worldwide theatrical motion picture development, financing, production and distribution studio. The studio handles all aspects of marketing and distribution for both its own internally developed motion pictures as well as acquired pictures. Summit Entertainment, LLC also represents international sales for both its own slate and third party product. Summit Entertainment, LLC releases 10 to 12 films on average annually.

http://collider.com/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-1-dvd-blu-ray/135160/#more-135160

Summit is releasing only a 2-disc DVD. Nice.

Regardless what you think about the franchise, Summit puts together a nice package of supplements for each movie. Shame the same can't be said for other franchises, where the studio waits to release a better version later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"