Guardians of the Galaxy The Two Gunn Kids - Sean Gunns potential part in GOTG

R_Hythlodeus

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
Here is my question: I've noticed that James Gunn likes to cast his brother Sean in most of his projects. So I guess Sean will be included in the cast of GOTG too. But who will he be? A random person without importance? The comic relief like Ted Raimi in the Spider-Man trilogy? One of the Guardians himself?
What's the plan of the Gunn brothers?

Here is my question: I've noticed that James Gunn likes to cast his brother Sean in most of his projects. So I guess Sean will be included in the cast of GOTG too. But who will he be? A random person without importance? The comic relief like Ted Raimi in the Spider-Man trilogy? One of the Guardians himself?
What's the plan of the Gunn brothers?

Oh! Oh! Oh! I see what you did with the title.

This works.

cherokeesam said:
James Gunn tweeted that they're 45% through filming as of yesterday. Also of note in that tweet: in doing hashtag shoutouts to his cast, he also includes the screen name of his brother (? cousin ?) Sean Gunn. Not a *big* surprise if Sean's in the cast, as Gunn has nepotized him in films before, but I think that's the first mention. Wonder if it's for a key role, or just a walk-on.
it has happend! :D

He's definitely in the cast. I still think Groot is a pretty good guess :woot:

I also think that he'll be Groot. Sean would only have to say that one line repeatedly in the movie. I think that someone more well know will voice RR.

Yup, Groot seems like a good choice, for a non-"starring" voice actor. Rocket Raccoon is way too important a role for Sean, and James knows it. James pretty much hints that the entire film hinges on Rocket. He'll make sure that he gets the right voice for the role.

how was his performance? nobody seems to talk about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"