Guardians of the Galaxy The Official Karen Gillan Topic

I have never seen Gillan in anything before, but I know of her being British and all, I thought she was superb in this, and managed to make Nebula sexy and menacing at the same time. Great performance and I am glad we will see more.

Video of her getting her head shaved:

[YT]Xi4KDQsEQ-o[/YT]

Nebula was my favorite character in the film! I kept wanting more, and not just because I'm a Doctor Who fan!

I predicted a few pages back that her stupid sitcom would fail (this was before it debuted)...and some people doubted me. Well, it's been cancelled already (halfway through season 1)...so...I think we can chalk that up as a failure.

I predicted a few pages back that her stupid sitcom would fail (this was before it debuted)...and some people doubted me. Well, it's been cancelled already (halfway through season 1)...so...I think we can chalk that up as a failure.

So basically you're bitter & hoping for others to fail is what you're trying to tell us? :o

And Karen is Scottish, not British.

Nope...I don't want her to fail at all. My point was that she is a hot property right now and a geek sex symbol and she picked a STUPID sitcom to be in that was not going to be a success. Pointing out that she made a bad decision is not the same as wanting her to fail...and refusing to think that the show was a bad decision does not make the show a success. I'm glad that the stupid show is gone so she can concentrate on high profile movie roles that her built in audience will want to see her in. I guess it was admirable to try to broaden her appeal just as she is becoming a real star...but it obviously didn't work and it wasn't hard to predict that it would fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"