The "Ultimate DC Universe" RPG, Season 2.0: Signup/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity... who is completely done for the season, and who isn't?

It should be a short one. Nothing that takes too long. Speaking of that, I'll get to work on my post.

I finished Huntress last night. I'll finish Zatanna next.

I'm done with all 3 of my characters for the Season.

Actually I hate to do this, but I'm dropping Zee for now. I'll stick with Huntress and that's it. I need to cut down.

Alright then, from what I can gather, these are the characters that need to be finished up:

The Atom (???)
Batman
Captain James Gordon
Detective John Grayson
The Flash
Harleen Quinzell
Superman
The Spectre (???)
Anthony 'Fat Tony' Zucco (???)
Black Mask
Deadshot
General Zod (???)
Giganta (???)
The Joker
Two-Face
Zoom (???)

I'll continously update this list as people finish, until Sunday. Anyone still on the list will be PMed Saturday, just to make sure we can have the list cleared before then.

Black Mask/Catman_prb is waiting on my response as Two-Face, Harleen/Charlie and Bruce/I have this dinner to get through, and I've got one final post for The Joker in the works.

Holy ****. I thought it was only like three people from the OOC thread responses...

Superman's been done for a while, and I decided that Bane's most recent post would be my finale for the season.

So, that leaves:

The Atom (???)
Batman
Captain James Gordon
Detective John Grayson
Harleen Quinzell
The Spectre (???)
Black Mask
Deadshot
Giganta (???)
The Joker
Two-Face

Yea, way off there MB. :o

Alright then, from what I can gather, these are the characters that need to be finished up:

The Atom (???)
Batman
Captain James Gordon
Detective John Grayson
The Flash
Harleen Quinzell
Superman
The Spectre (???)
Anthony 'Fat Tony' Zucco (???)
Black Mask
Deadshot
General Zod (???)
Giganta (???)
The Joker
Two-Face
Zoom (???)

I'll continously update this list as people finish, until Sunday. Anyone still on the list will be PMed Saturday, just to make sure we can have the list cleared before then.

Black Mask/Catman_prb is waiting on my response as Two-Face, Harleen/Charlie and Bruce/I have this dinner to get through, and I've got one final post for The Joker in the works.

The Atom post will be done shortly after Gordon's because she is getting ready to join up with his team.

Giganta is in the Lexcorp tower...my guess is that since Lex is done she is done for the season as well because he is getting ready to make her a business deal.

Cool. :up:

So, that leaves:

The Atom
Batman
Captain James Gordon
Detective John Grayson
Harleen Quinzell
The Spectre
Black Mask
Deadshot
The Joker
Two-Face

And when you consider that:

A. Atom, Gordon, and Grayson will all basically be knocked off in one shot.
B. As will Batman and Harleen...
C. As will Two-Face and Black Mask, I presume...

That's not an intimidating list. :yay:

Indeed.

It's very plausible to imagine the season coming to a rather unified end by the deadline.

And Corrigan.

I think that pretty much wraps up Harvey, and the rogues, for this season. There are alot of questions that are probably going to be asked about my portrayl of them, in this light, and let me just say this: Everything has an answer. You'll just have to wait until Season 3 to find out what they are. :ninja:

Catman, if you want to finish up with Black Mask, go ahead. Or if you want to end on that note, that's fine too. Whatever you want... just let me know, so I can update the list promptly of characters who need to be wrapped up.

I am traveling to Cleavland today, and I won't be able to post. I don't want to hold anyone back, so MB, if you just want to make a post of some small talk and then have Harleen get paged to go back to Arkham, that is fine. I'm really really sorry. I know it's irresponsible, but this trip was on short notice and unexpected. Sorry.

It's fine. Believe me, I know the feeling.

I'll probably wrap up Bruce and Harleen by tonight, Joker either tonight or tommorow, and Batman by tommorow. Then I should be done for the season, which should leave only the Untouchables to wrap things up.

I'll provide details on when to expect an OOC thread for Season 3, afterwards.

I'll haul some major ass the get things wrapped up. After the meeting, it'll be on EBJ and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"