The "Ultimate DC Universe" RPG, Season 2.0: Signup/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would make another John post, but Karem's post clearly leads into another Gordon post. In any case, there really shouldn't be much left.

Now we wait for MB....****! This season will never end!

**** you, syn. MB finished it on a perfect note.

But his posts ending was just a perfect way to end it.

My God. If it will be a problem I'll just finish next season. :cmad:

Alright. The season will officially end tommorow, people. By the end of the day, I will close the IC thread for good, and open an OOC thread for Season 3.0 either tommorow or two days following (won't be on, Tuesday).

Bruce you still wanna do what we talked about? About making a joint screen name for the Ult Marvel and DC rpgs?

Do it, MB. DO. IT.

Also, start arbitrarily banning people, and use this graphic when you do it.

permabanned.gif

It makes my heart well up with love.

It is done.

From now on, this account will act as a liason between the Ultimate DC and Ultimate Marvel RPG's.

Riding eachother's coattails FTW. :up:

Alright, Deadshot post will be up before the deadline. :up:

That just leaves you and me to close off the season, then. I've got a final Joker post in the works that I wanna use as a season finisher.

Well, I must say, that was the most productive post I've made in here. I set up two of my characters for next season. Season 3.0 Proves to be a very promising one. :ninja::up:

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. The end to a rather spectacular season of posts. I'd like to thank everyone for their participation, and taking apart into making this season even better than the last.

The new season's OOC thread will be up in just a moment. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"