The unEDUCATED DC Boards Lounge - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE DC BOARDS LOUNGE MARK V

This lounge totally folds up into a suit case.

Alright fellas (and ladies now, woohoo!). The first [and second and third and forth] lounge has gone on long enough. Sometimes you want to go [again] where everyone [still] knows your username, ya' know? I figure we, the proud posters of the DC Comics boards (and some stragglers), possibly one of the tightest cliques on these forums [still] deserve the right to lounge. I mean, who else has ASSHAT? (am i [still] allowed to say that?)

Now we all [sort of] remember the catastrophe that was the Darth&Leaguer threads, and the glory that was the Original unOFFICIAL DC Boards Lounge [and unORIGINAL and unDISPUTED and unPREDICTABLE], but we have the opportunity and right to talk [again] now about whatever is in our heads, unless it involves shoving things up a monkey's ass (or torrents), but that's neither here nor there. Also, we can't talk about rape, but we are free to taffy all we want.

The theme this time you ask? Your guys' couches! So PM me a pic of your living room and I'll slap it up here.

Once again, The Regulars:

-Aristotle (4th incarnation)
21, Kansas. Claims to have ginormous junk. BANNED

-WompuM
22, Chicago, IL.
Resident functioning, recovering, alcoholic.

-Manic (likes the old flamebird)
26, NorCal

-Darthphere (representing ASSHAT)
23, Miami, FL

-Assassin

-Harlekin

-BrianWilly
27, Bay Area CA.

-Anubis
27, Chicago.

-Yenaled
"I am an enigma wrapped in a mystery."

-Leaguer BANNED
-The Eagle Host MISSING

-Doc_Destruction

-TheCorpulent1
Resident sexy librarian and mod.

-KenshinAtrain

MissWebb

Hush
21, St. Louis, MO

Green Lantern
23, So Dak

Spike_x1
21, Canada.

Fifthfiend
25, Oakland

BlackLantern
Hates Fun.

Lobo
The former mod who posts here.

Colossal Spoons
23, DE
-"Awesome"

Teardrop Tron Bonne
Eternally 20ish
"The Friendliest Combat Maid Of All (And you guys needed one, bad)"

-Drakon (30% Marvel, 70% DC)
26, Right Behind You

-SurgeonGirl
19, Eugene, Oregon
MISSING

-Kitsune
Wanders in occasionally and makes inane comments.

lixdexia
22, butt****nowhere, VA
thinks he's special, and pretty, and that he dances good. [He isn't, isn't doesn't.]

Rules:

* Don't harass the females.
* All good news must be accompanied with the below picture.
* Be nice to the new kids.
* The above rule excludes Johnny Drama.
* NO FLORIDANS
* To be added to the first page, just send me your stats or you can piss off a mod and have them do it for you. In fact, do that. Send all requests to Drakon or Corp, using multiple PM's.

Once again, enjoy yourselves until we are shut down again.

-Womp

Oh, and visit http://www.wompnation.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, that scene is great. That whole movie is so bright and fun and adventurous, as opposed to the current trend of grim-n'-grittying old heroes up. Russell Crowe, you, sir, are no Errol Flynn. :o

Huh. Wow, I guess someone figured out a way to automate thread closings/re-openings...

Hoy! Change my location to "NorCal"

man we were almost close to the 20k mark

This Thread Manager thingy appears to be automatically shutting down every thread with over 3000 posts. Wasn't the limit 10,000 (though they were letting some threads slide to 20,000)?

--EDIT--
Correction. Apparently it shuts down threads at 1,000. :csad:

New thread! :wow:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Haha, that scene is great. That whole movie is so bright and fun and adventurous, as opposed to the current trend of grim-n'-grittying old heroes up. Russell Crowe, you, sir, are no Errol Flynn.

Russell Crowe makes me :csad:

Its the great Purge of 2011. Thread Manager is going CLU on Hypes ass!

Wow they closed the Buffy Thread at barely over 1,000 posts. What happened to the 10k restriction?

From what I've heard, now that continuing threads has been automated, they're reducing the limit to 1,000 posts.

There aren't enough unSOMETHING words out there! :cmad:

He was saying that it was a catastrophe that they were closed.

Hahaha today has been fab

Started off with singing Gaga in the shower with my girlfriend joining in. With the singing and the shower :awesome:

Then found comic book bargains

Now there is a whole night of monster b movies on tv I'm going to order chines and watch them all

From what I've heard, now that continuing threads has been automated, they're reducing the limit to 1,000 posts.

There aren't enough unSOMETHING words out there! :cmad:

UnBeatable
UnDefeatable
UnSinkable

Imma come up with some more someone get me a dictionary

Yep... I finished the first book while on Vacation last week. Didn't like Lisbeth at first, but she's kinda grown on me. I'm only through the prologue in the Second book. Oddly enough I picked up Mona Lisa overdrive for the flight home exchanging it with "Eric" by Terry Pratchet which I had read on the way down, and found quite a few similarities. I really need to Reread Nueromancer, and I need to Read Count Zero, but Right now I'm on "The Girl Who Played with Fire"

Yep... I finished the first book while on Vacation last week. Didn't like Lisbeth at first, but she's kinda grown on me. I'm only through the prologue in the Second book. Oddly enough I picked up Mona Lisa overdrive for the flight home exchanging it with "Eric" by Terry Pratchet which I had read on the way down, and found quite a few similarities. I really need to Reread Nueromancer, and I need to Read Count Zero, but Right now I'm on "The Girl Who Played with Fire"

Have read all three of those books and I :hrt: Lisbeth so much she is so cool

The actress who plays her in the movie is :awesome: and hawt

yea...I read some of 'Dragon Tattoo', was ok...but I have other stuff to read so Ill get back to it eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"