The Unofficial HB II Picture Thread

johannqp4.jpg

So I was looking at the names of the creatures. I know the that city of Bethmoora is from some HP Lovecraft. But the only thing I've heard of a WInk from is from that Derrick Comedy Sketch.

This looks awesome as expected. Hellboy was one of my favourite comic book movies.

I thought Johann would at least have a face, was he like that in the comics? Faceless i mean.

^Strange, be a bit of a hard character to relate to without a face. BUT, i know GDT will make it work somehow, i still think they should have thrown Roger in instead though.

I still want to know what the heck a wink is!

A Wink is a large - VERY large - grey troll with big teeth and one eye, played by Brian Steele. The character was named after Selma Blair's little one-eyed dog Wink (who, incidentally, is one of the sweetest little mutts you'll ever meet).

HM

WTF..those elf costumes look straight out of LOTR, especially with the haircuts. Everything else looks great but somehow those elves just don't work for me in this setting.

Got some new pics from the set.:woot:

hr_Movie_Stills_34.jpg

hr_Movie_Stills_32.jpg

No idea what the big teeth are, but oh well

So I was looking at the names of the creatures. I know the that city of Bethmoora is from some HP Lovecraft. But the only thing I've heard of a WInk from is from that Derrick Comedy Sketch.

Bethmoora is mentioned on "The Whisperer in Darkness", among other Lovecraft tales, but the one who actually described the city in detail was Edward Plunkett, a.k.a. Lord Dunsanny. You can read the entire story at http://www.horrormasters.com/Text/a3034.pdf

Is Abe Sapien gonna be a physical fighter in this movie,because I only know him from the first movie?

Is Abe Sapien gonna be a physical fighter in this movie,because I only know him from the first movie?

Yep - he'll be doing some ass-whuppin' with his own fighting style, which Guillermo calls the 'Way of the Water.'

HM

Well, he can support high pressures an is strong enough to destroy an entire laboratory. In fact, he could be Hellboy's answer to the Sub-Mariner (Namor is bulletproof, in case you had forgotten) if they didn't insisted on making him so coy.

For some reason I don't like this shot, I dont know why:
capturegx2.jpg

Can't handle a little demon on white chick action? :hehe:

It looks kinda funny, really. Red's got an "Ooooohhhh yeaaahhhhhh" look on his face. ::grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"