The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negan killing Daryl would be pretty hardcore and up the stakes.

They haven't killed off a main character yet this season. And Glenn's fake death does not count.

Do we have to kill a main character every season? :(

Rick needs more firepower against the Saviors than he did in the comics (it was basically just Jesus & Ezekiel, wasn't interesting either) so I don't mind Daryl & Abraham sticking around. This'll be the one storyline in the show where I won't mind so many characters.

Season 5 with Daryl, Tyreese & Abraham - THAT was overload.

If they kill Daryl AMC can try grooming Jesus as the new cow.

Panties dropping over Jesus.

Jesus cosplay.

Why not?

wonder what the gas situation is, for Abe, Sasha and Darryl

This seems like it's going to be another "Daryl has a really bad day" episode, a la season 2 while he was looking for Sophia.

Not saying that it's a bad thing (yet), but it's just an observation.

I have no problem with a lot of Daryl in one episode. :)

The story sync asks: "Who is more dangerous? The way Sasha was or the way Abraham is."

I'd say that Abraham is more dangerous the way he is. Sasha was more of a danger to herself ... But she was effective. Worst thing that would have happened with Sasha is that could have gotten herself killed while killing walkers by herself. Abraham has more potential to ruin a mission, in my opinion.

I wish she would've gotten herself killed, hate her character haha.

I like Sasha, only because she gets stuff done. She's a bit "emo," yes, but at least she took some of her negativity out on threats to the group rather than the group itself?

Wish she would have killed Gabriel last season, haha.

She's just a character that hate. When she had her "PTSD" and the puss on her face all the time. No interest in her whatsoever.

Oh yeah, I get that, but I feel that she had a few good points to make to the Alexandrians last year (about how their talk of cooking her favorite dish was ridiculous), and that she felt compelled to get stuff done.

Sure, it wasn't healthy to her, but her killing more walkers? It's productive.

On another note, the people that Daryl met in this episode are grade-A morons.

Oh, give me a break...

The idea that there is going to be a mass exodus of fans leaving if they kill Daryl is ridiculous. To even compare him to Han Solo is absurd. And to think they wouldn't kill him just because they wouldn't be able to sell some crappy merchandise is really cynical.

No there wouldn't be a mass exodus, DO NOT put words in my mouth. But there would be plenty of people upset and would stop watching. What's so absurd about that? I never said he's the second coming or something of the sort, but he is the No.2 male lead and you can make a case that he's the fan favorite of the show, like, Han Solo. Crappy merchandise to you, but an absurd amount of merchandise money to the people at AMC and whoever runs the Walking Dead.

Lay off the hater-aide.

Two things I can always count on Monday morning on these and other TWD boards, how slow and boring the episode was and predictions on who's going to kill Daryl.

So we have two episodes left and we still don't know the backstory of the Wolves yet Why don't they use guns? Why do they mark their victims with W's? Why do they keep hordes of walkers in the back of tractor trailers? Also does the truck (that crashed into the ASZ wall) have any walkers in the back as their other trucks? Is the Wolf, who Morgan locked up, the only living Wolf? Are there anymore Wolves left? In the season 5 finale I thought they were setting up the Wolves to unleash those hordes of walkers (in the back of the tractor trailers) to attack the ASZ, but apparently not. The writers haven't gone anywhere with that idea yet.

Last night's episode was already setting up the new threat (I'm assuming) for the mid season. With how they were setting up the Wolves during midseason 5 I was expecting the writers to explore more about them this season, but they've been underdeveloped so far.

I think that maybe the Wolves just didn't have guns. They're clearly not averse to using them, because that one guy took a gun from Alexandria and they would have gotten more had Carol not stopped them. And I would assume that there are more Wolves out there.

I hope we'll see more of the Wolves, seems like they kind of just fell off the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"