The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I downloaded the clip :devil:

As much as I would like to listen to the audio, I'm waiting 3 more days so I can enjoy the season finale fresh and without any spoilers :)

Could someone please PM the leak, please and thank you of course :up:

I'm in shock people are enjoying the show when, IMO, 6B has been the best run of episodes in quite some time and really well paced for that matter.

Has anyone still got access to a link? I'd love to hear it please

As much as I would like to listen to the audio, I'm waiting 3 more days so I can enjoy the season finale fresh and without any spoilers :)

Good on you. :yay::up:

But if you give in to temptation, the whole scene is chilling especially the eeny meeny miny moe part.

I notice in the leaked audio, the theme plays at the end. Could the episode start by fast-forwarding ahead to this scene, then at the end of the show, reveal the victim?

I notice in the leaked audio, the theme plays at the end. Could the episode start by fast-forwarding ahead to this scene, then at the end of the show, reveal the victim?

That's exactly what my co-worker and I were thinking over lunch today. It might end the way we were hoping after all. Tease it at first so you're dreading the build-up over the episode.

tumblr_o4yeejOlvd1tgir2co1_500.gif

tumblr_o4yeejOlvd1tgir2co5_500.gif

tumblr_o4yeejOlvd1tgir2co4_500.gif

tumblr_o4yeejOlvd1tgir2co3_500.gif

tumblr_o4yeejOlvd1tgir2co2_500.gif

I would do unspeakable thing to Lauren Cohan.

Alright.. well **** this... **** walking dead... stupid ****ing cliff hanger. if negan was going to shut **** down.. it should have been that ****ing ending.

Time for the Jon Snow feeling for 6 months with set pics and ****... **** this,

Can't wait to find out who he kills... next month in leaked set pics.

Pain in de butt what it is. :(

Neegan is just one stone-cold ****er that just chilled my s**t, much like the final scene...

And that's it for me. They really gave a big finger to the audience pulling that.

Crapped the bed with that cliffhanger. SMH. Glad the cliffhanger was leaked though; I would be a LOT angrier right now. I'm still really, really annoyed though.

I thought this season finale was excellent up until those last 20 seconds. Craptastic way to end what I thought was a fantastic season.

That was absolutely idiotic to play that card. No. I'm still in, but god f***ing dammit.

The episode was f***ing titled "Last Day on Earth"! Why the f*** would you prolong the day until October? What are they going to do promo-wise??? So dumb.

promo wise, set pics, etc etc... its ****ed. its just ****ed. the damn character could be Judith and it wouldnt matter in 6 months... ****ing hell this ending lol

anyways... maybe in the backlash this is getting AMC decides to throw us a bone a release the R-rated cut of Negans intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"