The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be retail exclusive versions at other stores like previous seasons. I'll be getting the Target Exclusive like I did for Seasons 3, 4 and 5.

The Target Steelbooks for Seasons 4 and 5 have both featured the Mid-Season poster art. I'm going to assume it will be the same case for Season 6. I can see that shot of Rick and Michonne being the front or back cover.

I called it. :)

Target Exclusive Steelbook

walking-dead-s6-07jpg-19aa50_765w.jpg

Best Buy Exclusive Lenticular

walking-dead-s6-06jpg-6aae0e_765w.jpg

Anchor Bay's Limited Edition

walking-dead-s6-02.jpg

I'm getting really tired of seeing "store exclusives" like this. Lately I have seen them getting more and more frequent. I went into Best Buy and they had the steel case exclusive for Deadpool. Target had postcards, Walmart had trading cards or something.

I get they are desperate for people to come into their stores but this is not the way to do it. Fortunately I could give a damn about most of these store exclusives. The idea of them is as bad as console exclusives where there is no reason to exclude other competitors, except to try to force people into your business and yours alone which I dislike.

I've seen the first episode of season 7, and the person that got lucilled is definitly not who people thought it was.

What's the release date for these?

I had a dream that the cast was coming to my job to do a panel on my birthday. Tickets were to go on sale in Sept. I need to stop eating so late at night.

I saw Ezekiel's pet tiger in the trailer.

Now to watch them try and recapture that momentum that dropped out under us in the finale.

If anything my resolution to quit the show has only been strengthened by their ineptitude with Fear the Walking Dead and how they threatened to sue the Spoiling Dead fan site. The sooner spoilers reveal who Lucille "kissed" the sooner we'll see how the impact harmed their poorly executed cliffhanger.

I'm over the whole cliffhanger thing, since it was something that really only affected my experience for that episode, rather than the entire show at large.

I'm over the whole cliffhanger thing, since it was something that really only affected my experience for that episode, rather than the entire show at large.
For me it was the last straw in a long line of mistakes the show has been making.

For those who really want to know who got Lucill'ed, it's

Negan. He bashes his own skull, out of anger.

I'm just waiting for the death to leak and the show runners to go crazy over it.
I am also waiting to see how they react when it gets spoiled before the season premiere. Once the name comes out and I see how the show runners react I probably will not be back in this forum again. Until then I'm sticking around.

I'm just waiting for the death to leak and the show runners to go crazy over it.

They could have red herring'd it by shooting a few different characters getting the Lucille treatment.

Apparently they shot all characters getting the Lucille treatment.

Deaths leak every season because it's always the characters who never show up on set again. Their security isn't very good. :hehe:

I'm trying to stay away from spoilers this year because EVERYTHING from last season leaked. That's probably why AMC threatened to sue that site. Like, they had exact details about "No Way Out" when they were filming it months before it aired.

Even if they did shoot every character getting hit by Negan it still wouldn't stop leaks because like the cast members who all live will still have to film for the rest of the season. So like people would still just elimainate the person who isn't seen filming. Y'know what I mean?

Anyway the popular spoiler sites have speculated recently who it is anyway and they're probs right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"