The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 6 "Hounded" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

CYBERDYNE SYSTEMS MODEL 101
Reaction score
uLizg.jpg

Ep 6 Preview:
[YT]vFihX_NIOxQ[/YT]

Ep 6 Sneak Peek #1:
[YT]zA9JD_f2JjE[/YT]

Ep 5 Sneak Peek #2:
[YT]wE4iesselao[/YT]

doiML.jpg

8Qkng.jpg

"Just wanted to check on Carl". Rick doesn't even acknowledge the baby lol.

I think Rick is going to resent the baby that in a sense killed his wife. :(

Who will name her "Judith"? Or will she just be referred to as "ass-kicker"?

"Hey, ass-kicker, come here!

Who will name her "Judith"? Or will she just be referred to as "ass-kicker"?

"Hey, ass-kicker, come here!
I like "ass kicker", lol. When it's the end of the world, you can name the kids whatever you want, lol. :p

I think Maggie and Glenn will be the surrogate parents for the baby since Sophia is dead.

I dunno, they'll have to fight off Daryl who seemed more than just a little attached to "ass kicker". :p

I think Maggie and Glenn will be the surrogate parents for the baby since Sophia is dead.
For some reason, I don't see this happening.

Both of Sophia's parents were dead. She had no family. As far as Rick and the audience knows, he could be the baby's father. And there's Carl, her brother. It would be a bit too strange, I think.

Last edited:
True but also as far as we know Rick hates the baby.

I know, but that doesn't mean Maggie and Glenn are be like "hey we'll be the mommy and daddy."

How far will the baby make it? I'm a tad worried. I don't know why... would these producers hesitate at killing a baby?

I know, but that doesn't mean Maggie and Glenn are be like "hey we'll be the mommy and daddy."

How far will the baby make it? I'm a tad worried. I don't know why... would these producers hesitate at killing a baby?

Well, they've shown things just as crazy. I mean Carl not only watched but helped Maggie perform a fatal c-section on his mother with a hunting knife.

If they kill her, I think we'll be able to tell it's coming. I'd suspect it'll be right after Rick stops holding her responsible for Lori's death and starts to love her. Then BAM! dead baby

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode, after the last episode I can see things ratchet up again.

Do we know if this is going to be a split season like last year? Just curious.....

It's going to, yes. So that means we have 3 more episodes left before February!

I hate having such a big wait in between. :(

That Michonne is a murderer...-_-...she killed that Aisian dude...-_- I wanted him to face off with Glen for a battle of the century...

Also, lol, Quickening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"