The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 6 "Hounded" Discussion Thread

God, the more and more I think about it, I get a worse and worse feeling about what could be looming. :(

God, the more and more I think about it, I get a worse and worse feeling about what could be looming. :(

God I hope not. I rather they not do any rape scene honestly. They can imply it but with all the blood and guts on this show, even that would be too much IMO.

She had no advantage. She would've had to run a mile with a sword and would've gotten shot before she reached Merle.
Seriously. Exactly what was Michonne supposed to do in that position? Put on Solid Snake's stealth suit and get to making it happen?

It shouldn't be [blackout]Maggie[/blackout]. In the comics, Michonne already made an attack on the Gov, so it made sense. And considering the contempt between the two on the show, it should be her. If it was [blackout]Maggie, and Glenn was in the same position he was in the comics, he'd spill his guts at lightning speeds[/blackout].

But dat end scene... [blackout]Rick/Michonne ftw. She even brought the baby formula. What a gal.[/blackout]

A bottom of the page post. I can't allow that. :o

I just thought about this:

Anyone else think Merle will be the one to cut off Rick's hand in the TV show? It would make sense if Merle does end up being the one to rape Maggie, it would basically be like him taking on the Gov's super evil side that he hasn't really portrayed in this TV series. They're basically two halves a whole and would make Merle a whole lot more important than anyone originally expected.

I just thought about this:

Anyone else think Merle will be the one to cut off Rick's hand in the TV show? It would make sense if Merle does end up being the one to rape Maggie, it would basically be like him taking on the Gov's super evil side that he hasn't really portrayed in this TV series. They're basically two halves a whole and would make Merle a whole lot more important than anyone originally expected.

I'm pretty sure they already said they're not doing the Rick losing his hand thing.

God I hope not. I rather they not do any rape scene honestly. They can imply it but with all the blood and guts on this show, even that would be too much IMO.

Well they never really showed it in the comic either. All you really saw was [blackout]the Governor[/blackout] dropping his pants, and then the rest was either heard or implied.

I'm pretty sure they already said they're not doing the Rick losing his hand thing.

And I can say I have two ****s and a million dollars in gold bars. Doesn't make it so. :o

So...

[BLACKOUT]Carol came back.[/BLACKOUT]

And I can say I have two ****s and a million dollars in gold bars. Doesn't make it so. :o

Specifically, Kirkman is on the record saying he regrets doing it in the comics. I don't see them doing it in the tv show.

On Daryl and Merle

I wonder how Daryl is going to take Michonne's story about how Merle kidnapped Glenn and Maggie etc.

I think he'd but it. It's not like his brother has a sterling reputation or anything...

So happy Michonne will be part of the group now. Also, why did the Gov want Michonne? did he really want her sword that BAD?

I think he'd but it. It's not like his brother has a sterling reputation or anything...

Still...

It's his brother, who he thought was dead by all accounts. He buried him so to speak in that one dumb episode last season. This is a game changer in a way. I don't see him siding with Merle but there is bound to be some internal conflict. Or probably not.

The Gov probably doesn't want anyone to find out about Woodbury or whatever.

That would be it. On the off chance she made it, he didn't want her to come back with an army....or a Hulk.

I was watching the episode thinking to myself how the group is actually quite numbered now.

Rick, Carl, Maggie, Beth, Axel, Dexter(?), Daryl, Carol, Hershel, and Glenn. That's it.

Well, now and Michonne.

But still.

Kirkman answered questions from tonight's ep.

How will Maggie and Glenn fare in Woodbury? Might we see them separated at some point?

They're being taken there as prisoners and we saw how the Governor dealt with the National Guardsmen and the pilot they had in their custody. It could be two more heads for his fish tanks or something else. What they do with them once they get back to Woodbury is a mystery for now but I don't think it's going to be a pleasant visit for either of them. They're definitely not going to get out of this unscathed. Every character has grown to think of those people as their family; they would do anything to protect their family and that's going to put them in some pretty uncomfortable situations moving forward.

Full interview: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-spoilers-rick-glenn-maggie-michonne-391795

The Gov probably doesn't want anyone to find out about Woodbury or whatever.
Well, not only that, but opening the townspeople's eyes that things aren't what they seem would take the control he has over them away.

Well, when they're reunited with Andrea and they come across someone new there will be an easy way to tell who to trust.

New Guy: "Can I join your group?"
Rick: "Andrea, are you attracted to him?"
Andrea: "What?"
Rick: "Are you attracted to him?"
Andrea: "No..."
Rick: "I'll show you where we sleep."

vraf5e.gif

Why do they use Andrea to make all the stupid mistakes in this show? Why?

And I am guessing that Michonne found the prison so quickly because the walkers were still heading towards it when the siren was going off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"