The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 9 "The Suicide King" Discussion Thread

Exactly. She's obviously getting attached to the baby, and for a girl who tried to commit suicide a year ago to one now talking about wanting to have a child, she just went for broke and gave Rick a kiss.

And I also think Axel is skeevy, even though I felt sorry for him when he learned about Oscar.

Definitely, and it's hardly surprising she would latch on to Rick with the baby and the fact he needs fixing so to speak along with him looking after the group, it's classic crush material.

Yeah I may be wrong on exactly what lies beneath but I'm sure there's more than the gee shucks stuff we've seen.

But still...you know that expression "not if you're the last man on earth"? I suspect Axel will be hearing a lot of that. :oldrazz:

Daww... :csad:

But, yeah probably. :o

I loved Carol telling him off as well. Especially considering that this is a woman who was often too afraid to say a word against her own husband, and this guy is a convicted felon.

About Beth being in love with Rick. I bet that all got thrown out of the window after Rick's little outburst at the end. If that didn't turn her off she's just as crazy as Rick (at the moment) and the Gov.

Daww... :csad:

But, yeah probably. :o

I loved Carol telling him off as well. Especially considering that this is a woman who was often too afraid to say a word against her own husband, and this guy is a convicted felon.

Me too, I like the new Carol. She's so pissed at Daryl, I really hope she gets the chance to tell him off for going with Merle.

Anyone watch Talking Dead? It was ****ing hilarious.

Also friggin that kid who said he could take the "little boy and woman" dude that little big has the best shot in the group! Please ****ing try.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Talking Dead? It was ****ing hilarious.

Also friggin that kid who said he could take the "little boy and woman" dude that little big has the best shot in the group! Please ****ing try.

I'm waiting for Carl to give that kid an "Oh yeah? I shot my mom in the face" talk. That should shut him up.

I'm glad Talking Dead is an hour now. I also noticed that Chris Hardwick took his excitement level down a notch in the tease during TWD's commercial break. I think he got yelled at on Twitter a lot for that during the first half of the season.

Talking dead has always needed an hour and what they have added to make it an hour is awesome. The live fan reaction is totally cool.

I'm waiting for Carl to give that kid an "Oh yeah? I shot my mom in the face" talk. That should shut him up.

I'm glad Talking Dead is an hour now. I also noticed that Chris Hardwick took his excitement level down a notch in the tease during TWD's commercial break. I think he got yelled at on Twitter a lot for that during the first half of the season.
I'm glad about that. He was completely annoying

Great episode, and I'm actually glad they kicked it off with getting them out than doing a repeat of the previous escape episode. It also allowed things to branch out where things might go because now we have four groups (technically three since I think the others will have Tyrese and company join them next episode rather than sending them out of the prison).

It's going to be interesting to see how long Daryl and Merle will be on their own as well.

I also loved Rick's freak out when he saw Lori.

wN7tZcJ.gif

I can see why people are putting a lot into the kiss. The camera lingered for a long time and it seemed they wanted us to focus on it. Also, with Beth being the "mom" to little Judith Asskicker so to speak, I can see that developing further. I hope it doesn't because it's a lame cliche storyline but yeah.

Thank you. People act like this has been conjured from thin air. I'm not saying Rick is going to marry Beth, but that moment was shot in the EXACT same way as Beth's little moments with Carl. They were meant to be noticed. Ripe for speculation.

To reiterate, not saying anything will come from it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Carl did something stupid because his crush is crushing on his dad.

The way this show is, I would not be surprised if Crazy Rick began thinking Beth is Lori. He can even call her Loribeth.

I was abit disappointed with the comeback episode, Just found the whole thing abit boring.

Thank you. People act like this has been conjured from thin air. I'm not saying Rick is going to marry Beth, but that moment was shot in the EXACT same way as Beth's little moments with Carl. They were meant to be noticed. Ripe for speculation.

To reiterate, not saying anything will come from it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Carl did something stupid because his crush is crushing on his dad.

The way this show is, I would not be surprised if Crazy Rick began thinking Beth is Lori. He can even call her Loribeth.

Just like how some of ya'll speculated that Carl didn't actually kill Lori after she died giving birth. And even believed the following episode Rick was going to run into a walker Lori. Just b/c she got killed off camera. I'm sorry but I find that Beth kiss turning into something more than just showing her gratitude as ridiculous as the speculation about Carl not actually finishing off Lori, but I guess we'll see.

Just like how some of ya'll speculated that Carl didn't actually kill Lori after she died giving birth. And even believed the following episode Rick was going to run into a walker Lori. Just b/c she got killed off camera. I'm sorry but I find that Beth kiss turning into something more than just showing her gratitude as ridiculous as the speculation about Carl not actually finishing off Lori, but I guess we'll see.

Who the **** said that on here? If nothing comes of it, good. I hate the idea but I'm sorry dude it was obvious they wanted us to focus on it.

^^^ Direct quotes from the Lori thread.

We didn't see Carl actually shoot her... so just maybe, zombie Lori comes back! :wow: :hehe:

And the crazy part is I called that was going to happen with Andrew, and I had like 4-5 people on here tell me I was wrong and that for sure he was dead.

I'd never say never with Lori either, it'd be interesting to see her come back as a zombie, and have the governor shoot her, it would be painstaking for rick even more so. To have her die..twice? Sort of thing, and have the governor just treat her like every other zombie.

Yeah, but it wouldn't be out of the question. What if she is chained up as a zombie.

I hope Carol is still in the jail somewhere just on the other side. Hopefully she didn't do something stupid like runaway to the forest.

Well the first one is a joke obviously. The other two need their heads examined. No offense.

The quieter and less threatening he seems the more certain I am that there's something darker underneath, the fact the first woman he goes for is a girl who looks closer to 15 and is clearly a bit naive just gave me that vibe, maybe I'll be wrong but I just get the feeling there's going to be more to it than a simple horny mistake.
She looks far from 15.

She looks in her early to mid twenties at least, nothing wrong with hitting on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"