The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 6 "Hounded" Discussion Thread

With some unneeded commentary as to why you assumed I thought they should hook up. Because apparently, I only see male/female relationships in a very narrow way.

Yeah, sure, in the comics they dont show interest in each other, but I don't see how they're, as written, different than Andrea and Rick were shown to be initially. Thats why I said I didn't get why they hadn't hooked up, because Rick/Michonne and Rick/Andrea seemed to be similar relationships until he and Andrea hooked up. Obviously it's just the writers choice, but I was always rooting for them to get together.

Not trying to be a wise ass here....but how does someone track a car?

tire tracks on a dirt road. im not saying its logical...just the most logical explanation i could come up with.

Watching last week's right now. Trucker hat girl's annoying. :o

Watching last week's right now. Trucker hat girl's annoying. :o

Very! I hope she gets killed. Tired of seeing main cast die. Kill some Woodburians lol.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if she get's killed next week. She claims she's the best archer in Woodbury. In broad freaking daylight she wasted three shots at a walker that was only a few feet away from her, but she still failed to kill it. She won't stand a chance against Rick's group let alone Daryl.

So since they can't go over the fence does that mean she can't go get her wasted arrows? lol:woot:

I'm sure she was just bragging. I think the black arrow Woodburian is better than her.

So since they can't go over the fence does that mean she can't go get her wasted arrows? lol:woot:

I'm sure she was just bragging. I think the black arrow Woodburian is better than her.

Oh definitely. I hope he and Darryl have a showdown in the midseason finale. To see who's the better archer. That guy shown that he's pretty good with a bow. Pity we won't see evil Glenn face off against Glenn though.

I know I was looking forward to a Glen vs. Evil Glenn with a goatee showdown to the death winner take Maggie.

showdown to the death winner take Maggie.

Well, Glenn won technically!

tumblr_me3dw47bfj1r34a8ho1_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"