The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 6 "Hounded" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by Kane52630, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Doctor Jones shocked and baffled

They are keeping him on the more ambiguous side right now I think.

2. Sawyer High King

Eh. I don't think it's so much ambiguous as it is just not playing him as over-the-top villainously brutal right off the bat, like they did in the source material.

3. afan Registered

Not that it's a big deal or so problematic that it ruins the story for me, but...................How and or why.... does Michonne end up at the prison?
    Given her physical state wouldn't it have made more sense for her to "go to ground" so to speak to recover at the buildings/village where she finds Glenn and Maggie. Obviously it's walker/biter free, and according to Glenn well stocked.

#128 afan, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  4. HighFivingMF Welp.

I imagine she kept going and looking because she found the baby formula.

5. Motown Marvel Crimson and Clover

I assumed she tracked the trail of the car that glenn and maggie came there in.

6. Midnight Black Defender of the Universe

Man the showdown between Merle and Daryl and Michonne and Merle is going to be good. I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out Daryl is his brother and how Daryl will take it.

7. afan Registered

Perhaps, but she doesn't seem to be a "joiner".......or trusting of any strangers....even if they care for a baby.

Not trying to be a wise ass here....but how does someone track a car?

8. HighFivingMF Welp.

She says she goes with her gut. She trusted Andrea, maybe she thought Glenn and Maggie seemed like nice enough people as she watched. And I don't remember the exchange, but maybe she overheard something that made her realize it was Andrea's group.

#133 HighFivingMF, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  9. Kane52630 TRAPPED IN A BEE CAGE

I'm assuming she already knew where the prison was beforehand (since she has a map) and never bothered to look because of the zombie population inside the prison.

10. Midnight Black Defender of the Universe

I'm guessing that Andrea told her about the group and that there aren't that many Asian's running around in Georgia lol. Plus Andrea probably used the names Andrea and Maggie quite a bit.

Or she saw the formula, put two and two together, and decided to follow the tire tracks back to the prison or just follow the walkers.

Michonne is no idiot. She's been shot and wounded and wants revenge. Plus her friend Andrea is in danger which she knows and probably still cares about deep down after spending 8-9 month. I'm also guessing she wants some revenge on Merle and the Gov. and after hearing about Rick decided what better way to get her revenge.

11. squeekness The mighty squeek!

I am loving her more with each episode. The casting was well chosen. :)

12. venus_ice Registered

Anyone read the recaps? Av club and Vulture recaps are great companions to the show. :up:

13. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

Great ep. I wonder if merle will go Jack bauer on Maggie and Glenn next week?

I cannot wait until Andrea finds out about this, but at this point i think she's so whipped by the utopia and the fact that they left her on the farm might make her question where she belongs.

Also cannot wait until Rick meets The Governor!

14. Doctor Jones shocked and baffled

That is what I am waiting for. If this mid season ends with them meeting, then I will be giddy as ****. But if it's the last image of the mid season finale, I'm gonna be pissed that I have to wait a few months to that happen.

15. Doctor Jones shocked and baffled

I don't know any spoilers but I think they're just playing this up until his true nature is revealed for shock value. Or I could be completely wrong when the time comes. And that time looks to be pretty soon.

16. haephestus Registered

Another great episode.

I'm not sure I buy Michonne being "invisible" to four walkers, yet alone standing undetected in the middle of a large gathering of walkers simply because she has some walker's guts on her shirt. IF it was that easy to pass undetected, then wouldn't everyone wear a blood and guts shirt on supply runs?

Rick and Glenn draped themselves with the innards of a walker and were covered head to toe in walker juice when they pulled the same trick.

I also missed how Michonne knew to go to the prison with the baby formula. And where the prison was. Maybe Glenn or Maggie said something about heading back to the prison? And maybe the store was established for the staff that work at the prison, so there were signs directing people to the prison?

Pretty worried about the safety of Glenn and Maggie. I thought Merle's top priority was finding his brother. If so, I don't understand why he wouldn't have accepted Glenn's offer and remained at the store for Daryl to find him. Then he could have won Daryl's trust and asked him where Rick's group were staying.

Minor quibbles aside, this is my number one show on TV at the moment!

17. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

Btw, Michonne is my new favorite character tied with Daryl.

18. Sawyer High King

In Episode 5, Glenn says that he almost wishes that they had shot the prisoners on sight, after all that happened because of Andrew. If it hadn't been for the relationships that have formed in the group, and likely between Glenn and Daryl, he probably would've shot Merle right then and there, instead of offer to bring Daryl back to him. I'm sure he'll wish he had.

19. Elevator Man Registered

Well Michonne's very observant, but I believe Glenn did mention the prison as Michonne was observing them from a distance. He said "It's a straight shot back to the prison from here."

20. Kane52630 TRAPPED IN A BEE CAGE

If you guys are wanting avvys, let me know.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

21. BattleCat Registered

Too bad I can't have one :csad:

22. KingMob Nothing to see here

Rick and Michonne better hook up on the show. Never understood how that didn't happen in the comics.

23. DrDoom Dictator

Cause they have a completely asexual relationship, he sees her as a valuable friend and asset. Men and women CAN have a relationship that doesnt lead to sex or even have sex as a possible outcome.

24. KingMob Nothing to see here

Hmm...Not sure how you took what I said, that two bada** characters from a comic I enjoy should hook up, and assumed I think men and women can't hang out without banging.

They are portrayed as hetero characters, who are awesome at killing zombies, and show devotion to one another. Kinda like Rick and Andrea in the comics.

25. DrDoom Dictator

You said you never understood why they never hooked up, I offered an explanation as to why.