The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 12 "Still" Discussion Thread

Uggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am so over this format for the show. It's officially boring. Get the group back together. NOW.

You're boring!

Normally I'd shame someone for a statement like that, but after last night, I can't even muster the energy. They weren't even trying to do anything worthwhile.

Bye! :dry:

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :oldrazz: I know how you usually get when someone complains about a show. You know I like you because of your defense of LOST! :up:

Call me crazy but I really enjoyed this episode. The two hander of Beth and Daryl really worked for me. Especially the scenes where they got drunk on the moonshine and opened up to each other.

You're crazy. :dry:

Just kidding, I liked this episode, too. :cwink:

Surprisingly in most of the other forms that I frequent there seems to be general excitement for the episode, very surprising tbh. But as I said, I wasn't bothered by it- and definitely didnt have any bad feelings toward it either, well once I accepted that it was only Daryl and Beth...lol

I'm amazed Beth didn't sing...

Seemed like a slow episode. I liked that we got to see Daryl have the breakdown instead of Beth, who we were more expecting it from. And it was nice to see Beth pretty much admit that even she knows she's basically walker bait and try to prove herself as something more - maybe not with the booze, but by being that voice of reason her father was.

But yeah, let's get back to the rest of the group now. Sheesh.

Call me crazy but I really enjoyed this episode. The two hander of Beth and Daryl really worked for me. Especially the scenes where they got drunk on the moonshine and opened up to each other.
Same here.

Show is pretty much filling my indulgence of a apocalyptic zombie show and I read the comics. The show isnt going to win awards but its a good hour of TV most of the time.

There have been some slow dragging episodes...Dont expect Game of Thrones. This show will have its hits and misses...Overall the show is a very good success...At some point they need to get back to a plot line in the comics because right now they havent handled the scattered survivors plot well

I still haven't been able to muster up enough bother to watch Game of Thrones.

This episode was sluggish and pretty worthless most of the way through, but I liked the Daryl/Beth soul-baring at the end.

tumblr_n1xb46tM2S1qh7ov5o1_250.gif
tumblr_n1xb46tM2S1qh7ov5o2_250.gif

I DVR'd the episode and watched it last night. I fell asleep half way through. Easily the most boring episode of the series IMO.

I just have to say, I loved the episode. I thought it was great getting to see more of what makes Daryl tick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"