The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 3 "Isolation" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
72UPirg.jpg

Episode 3 Preview
[YT]CAyBPqQq3xY[/YT]

Sneak Peak #1
[YT]AIDI0Lgl3Wg[/YT]

Sneak Peak #2
[YT]-j7wSFYD2PY[/YT]

pjbUe7g.jpg

0jUrKZh.jpg

Last edited:
Dis **** serious. :o

So based on the promo...I guess we are finally getting one of my favorite moments from the comic.

JgCXMsQ.jpg

They're showing too much of her being sick ahead of time for me to believe they'll actually kill her.

They're showing too much of her being sick ahead of time for me to believe they'll actually kill her.

Was thinking that too, hopefully she finds some type of cure. Or is just preggo, or is just sick with the ****s, or just ate something rotten while not getting that virus.

There had better be a cure or a treatment at least. How much crap can these guys go through? :( If they make it too bad, we'll be going through survivors like crazy.

Can anybody make out what the message on the car radio is saying?

^ I'm a bit lost. What car radio are you referring to?

In the preview on the Talking dead, 4 of the group are in a car driving and they're trying to tune in the radio when they hit a walker.

IIRC, the car radio is talking about other survivors. For some reason, I was wondering if it was a base or safe location. Or, most likely "safe" location.

i think the radio message was just looking for the phrase that pays, also plugging the quiet storm at 9pm :BA

[YT]4Uj3zitETs4[/YT]
:o

Your next Bob on Rick's list after that

Wow this season is really amping it up! This is only the third episode and half the cast looks like it's getting killed off. Glenn ( noo) Sasha ( nooo) tons of Woodbury people, now lizzy ( crap). Not to mention the fight/ tension with Rick and Tyresse!

Holy crap did caryol kill/ burn Karen and David????!!!!

Seems like a leap...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"