The Witcher 3

They are still trying to extinguish Dumpsterfire 2077, and finish its DLC's. I wouldnt expect Witcher 4 news until sometime next year or in 2023.

At least the Witcher series is still held in high regard. Maybe they can salvage some of their reputation with Witcher 4.

Witcher medallion gives bonuses to aim.

j3dnz35mied71.png

The good news is they are doing some new DLC for Witcher 3 based on the Netflix series. I think CDPR and Netflix playing nice is good for the fans and good overall. Like I don't see Netflix adapting the games or what have you, but it's good they can do things like WitcherCon and have some official crossover DLC and game Easter eggs in the show.

It's good news only if you like the TV series.

Sorry to break it to ya Boose, ;)
I remember. For someone who doesn't it's bad news. But there were only bad news in the past half a year regarding CDPR.

I'm frankly scared for the Witcher franchise (not it's success, but quality) and mentally preparing to move on.

I remember. For someone who doesn't it's bad news. But there were only bad news in the past half a year regarding CDPR.

I'm frankly scared for the Witcher franchise (not it's success, but quality) and mentally preparing to move on.
I mean it's not really bad news. It's just extras you won't need or care to download.

It's just stuff showing up in the games as DLC you don't have to use, and finally having some decent designs on the show. All sounds like wins to me and I don't even like the show so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"