Mass Effect 3 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because he says 'discussions in session' but quite often interrupts discussions to post things :p

****! I had pre-ordered my Collectors Edition from Origin during the week and got an e-mail saying my order had cancelled. I went to customer support and they said that supposedly my Paypal account had some type of error in it. Now, the preorders are all sold out and I'm without one :/ I need to sue this place immediately.

Last edited:
I'm downloading the demo right now. :up: You can try and snag a code here:

https://apps.facebook.com/xboxmasseffect/uk

I failed the first 2 tries, then I input the example pattern and it gave me a code for the demo. My download is at like 10% sooo I'm gonna watch the download bar anxiously lol. If you fail all 3 times you can try again after 2 hours.

Good luck!

FemShep trailer.

[YT]3pShKKOV_gA[/YT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pShKKOV_gA

lvAH5.gif

Mmmmk I played through the intro and it blew me away. That was just a little taste and it hits hard. :eek: I really recommend everybody just stick to multiplayer coz I really hate having to wait after playing through that. I didn't even bother playing through the 2nd half of it.

The other games are cinematic but Clint Mansell's score takes this game to a whole other level... It almost made me cry. :o

So anyone think they gonna use the Kinect features on this game? I will feel a little more comfortable if I know that I'm not the only ****** who's planning on doing it... :dry:

Does anyone got an extra 360 Demo Code ? I failed horribly. I even tried entering it the way the little picture thingy did it. But no dice :(

How did people even get a demo code? Did it come with a game?

I posted a link earlier where you can try and get one through that little Facebook mini game, it's only for 360 players though. It'll give you an early access code or a Normandy avatar prop and you can try every 2 hours.

Are you on Gateworld ? Because there is a user there that does that annoying thing :o

It annoys the **** outta me too. I can barely read his posts, so I ignore most of them.:dry:

I posted a link earlier where you can try and get one through that little Facebook mini game, it's only for 360 players though. It'll give you an early access code or a Normandy avatar prop and you can try every 2 hours.

It won't work. it keeps going back to the launch page.
edit- it works, but I can't figure out the damned game.

Last edited:
Just won a demo code! Thanks for the link Master Chief.

Won a Demo code. I went the opposite of the demonstration pattern. :up:

Last edited:
The game is so slow...I barely get past the title screen before the server resets.

Damn I finally got to the screen, freezes up on the little button game and now when I tried again it says I'm locked out for 110 minutes...suppose no one here can help me out? :D

that game to get the demo code is only for Facebook users right?

I'll try to win some more today and pass them on.

Just won a demo code. :]

I'm going to try and give it to a friend if he gets online soon, if not I'll post it on here.

If anybody has a demo code, would they possibly be able to share it with me? I shall be forever grateful :)

I can't even get the damn Facebook game to load :(

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- WORK YOU STUPID GAME!!!

Last edited:
The lights flash in an order.... You hit the buttons in that very same order.... You unlock a demo code. Not that hard :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"