Mass Effect 3 - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Jacob but no Thane.

"Tell your friends we're coming for them." :awesome:

Last edited:
Anyway, nice trailer, but everyone knows Shepard is a MAN.

[YT]Hct0h0XD8l4[/YT]

Best trailer yet. *melts*

I still need to finish one piece of DLC for ME2 before ME3

Does anyone play as FemShep as their main save? I kind of want to lol.

Not my "canon" Shep, but my secondary Shepard is a lady. A human supremacist lady.

Nice, maybe I'll just have to have 2 full trilogy playthroughs.

I've got a Renegade FemShep. I'm going to go for the Reapers win ending with her, like the new face.

Do you know for certain if there actually is a "Reapers win" ending?

lol the way some us have been going "Dexter Morgan" on some / if not all our crew in ME2 that'll most likely happen in ME3 squirrel . Or one of the major out comes. It'll be interesting to see the details though.

Last edited:
I won't, I aim for Mass Effect perfection.
it just proves the kind leader you are. But there's nothing wrong with seeing/ exploring all sides. Most people played fallout 3 that way.(slightly different) and it was cool to see the different out comes.

Wow finally we see some footage of Miranda...I have a bad feeling she will be one of the "part-time" companions in this game.

Does anyone play as FemShep as their main save? I kind of want to lol.

I had a femshep before I deleted all my previous saves. But after doing a perfect playthrough in both ME 1 and 2, it's so time consuming. I doubt I'm gonna attempt to make a new femshep.

Last edited:
At least you have Miranda in your squad for a short time besides I'm sure she and jacob were busy helping set up things for your Shepard to fight this war. Heck I be that Ios infiltrator thing was one of their operations. (story wise) Too bad it's just on the Ios.

Well not so much for those that have that, and will play it. I hear the people that did the Dead space IOS one are on that game and it was some what better then the consoles ones. Some people argue that anyway. oh well.

Last edited:
Just went onto Mass Effect 2 and tried out my theory and it worked!

On my save, I had romanced Miranda. I went to her (after Suicide Mission) and told her that I'm not interested anymore (cancelling her out).

I proceeded to go up to my cabin and now Ashley's picture is back up! Even though I don't get the cutscene, I assume that having the romance options cancelled out, allows you to remain faithful to your ME1 love interest, even after the Suicide Mission! This also includes if you had romanced someone and had their scene (which is the whole point of why I tried it).

It's a good day for Mass Effect, for me :)

Seeing that Femsehp trailer, while cool, felt so weird and backwards to me lol. Maybe after I've finished 3, I'll play all games in a row as a Femshep just to have a different game experience.

Also, so weird seeing Kaiden in that trailer. In my playthroughs, he was just some annoying guy who died as soon as possible. That's pretty cool, since he may be more than that to others.

Can't wait for this game, seriously.

These Mass Effect ‘Paragon’ And ‘Renegade’ Consoles Are Up For Grabs

EA has put a “Mass Effect 3 Mission Command” app on Facebook, through which fans can unlock some Avatar items and possibly get chosen for early access to the game’s upcoming beta. There’s also a big sweepstakes opportunity to win one of two custom Xbox 360s, painted in the game’s Paragon and Renegade themes. EA sent us these pictures earlier today. More »

Source : kotaku

Enjoy and discussions in session.

Thank you for allowing the discussion to be in session zenith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"