The Witcher 3

I hope we get a new Witcher title for the next gen.
I’d like to see what’s next for CDPR after Cyberpunk. There’s too much guaranteed money in a Witcher sequel to go a whole gen without one (I hope). I guess that did happen with ES though, discounting ESO.

I’d like to see what’s next for CDPR after Cyberpunk. There’s too much guaranteed money in a Witcher sequel to go a whole gen without one (I hope). I guess that did happen with ES though, discounting ESO.
Agreed!

Thats really cool.
Would have loved mod support for consoles, because there are damn good mods out there...but hey, free ps5 update to play a even more beautiful witcher 3? Count me in.

Thats really cool.
Would have loved mod support for consoles, because there are damn good mods out there...but hey, free ps5 update to play a even more beautiful witcher 3? Count me in.
Yeah I had to use a few mods to improve some things I didn't like in vanilla W3.

It will be interesting to see how the updated visuals will compare to modded W3 because the latter already looks ****ing gorgeous.

II15m8s.jpg

On an unrelated note. If they were to revisit The Witcher world then I wouldn't mind a game where you created your own character and could play optional co-op with others to hunt monsters.

damn, I just traded in my game of the year edition back in June too. Oh well, I'll pick it up again. Regardless though, i'll be very busy when Cyberpunk comes out so I'm not sure when I'll get to the Witcher 3 again.

I will now own that game on 3 platforms despite never playing through it. I'' try to give the PS5 version a chance

What they should be doing is remaking Witcher 1 and bringing Witcher 2 to next-gen.

Always got busy with other stuff and huge open world games like this that never end arent conducive to my lifestyle
Oh yeah, makes sense. There's a few big games that I've always intended to play that I haven't started for years because I won't have enough consecutive time free to get what I want out of them.

Enhanced Witcher 3. Like Cyberpunk wasn't enough this Autumn... But only more reason to get back into that world again. I already miss it so much. But it will happen only after CP77.

The Witcher 3 is leaving gamepass in 2 weeks.

Looking forward to playing an even better version of Witcher 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"