BvS The Wonder Woman Costume Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted this in another thread, but I can't get enough of this vision of WW I love the balance of brawn and beauty here
wonder_woman_amazon_warrior_by_jeffach-d6wg73e.jpg

I really like that outfit, though the padding on the shorts makes it look look like a diaper. Beware the Amazonian Pull-Ups! :hehe:

The metal parts of WW's suit, do you want them to be made of silver or gold?
I prefer silver myself. Shiny silver.

thanks for the quick answer but why can't i stop crying? lol

Yeah, a bit of Frankensteining involved with that piece.

Lol thanks of posting my sketch!

Here's another. Trinity collab I did with my friends. I drew WW and designed her outfit
trinity_collab_by_mattsimas-d6x277e.jpg

Yeah, I've always liked your concept. This one ^^^ is awesome too.

Is there any way the costume can be done not too look ridiculous? Wonder Woman just look like a stripper.

Battle skirt over 1 piece stars in stripes bikini.

Battle skirt over 1 piece stars in stripes bikini.

Yea that would be awesome. She fights and fights then the battle skirt gets ripped or torn off then we have classic Wonder Woman running around.

Still looks ridiculous. In the Avengers it could work, but in the DC Universe we like it more serious.

we do? thanks for telling me that, I had no idea I wanted it all taken so seriously. I very much get a fantasy ancient greek impression from that design, which I think is hitting the nail on the head for a character like WW.

I have always thought this would be the best WW costume
my_cast_for_wonder_woman_mother_queen_hippolyta_by_blackbatfan-d5o82my.jpg

They really need to go down the whole Greek mythological route with WW for her to work (as it did for Thor) – the George Perez series from years back is a good reference.
Her costume should reflect her heritage.

They really need to go down the whole Greek mythological route with WW for her to work (as it did for Thor) – the George Perez series from years back is a good reference.
It's a must. Wonder Woman is from Greece/Hellas, not America.
Also, she's not a part of the modern world, but a warrior from ancient times.

I hope they don't downplay these facts.

I hope they don't go down the road of treating it as Greek Fantasy come to life. I hope they treat it more like how Christianity relates to context of the modern and ancient world. Now imagine that the Greek gods and the Greek religions that were based around them are real. Just teat those gods and godesses in the same vine as you would if you where doing a movie with the Christian God and demon showing up in the modern world. Treat it less like Percy Jackson more like Constantine only with Greek Gods and Monsters instead of angles and demons. Make it feel like your diving into the supernatural side of the real world.

I mean when you look at MOS you don't go since the movie is SiFi there is no God in MOSes universe. I'm just saying treat the Greek gods and goddesses like you would the Christian God in said movie. They exist its just the religions around them faded as time moved on and new gods/God took center stage.

Last edited:
I hope they don't go down the road of treating it as Greek Fantasy come to life. I hope they treat it more like how Christianity relates to context of the modern and ancient world. Now imagine that the Greek gods and the Greek religions that were based around them are real. Just teat those gods and godesses in the same vine as you would if you where doing a movie with a Christian God and demon showing up in the modern world. Treat it less like Percy Jackson more like Constantine only with Greek Gods and Monsters instead of angles and demons.
What about the Titans route (Clash/Wrath)?
No?
How should the gods appear - like humanoids or like powerful cosmic energies?

If the myths were actually true, I imagine the godly beings to be extremely dangerous and treat us like we do with one cell organisms

I think something like this could work very well on film.

nyk1.jpg

I like it, but the skirt just looks to normal and out of place with the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"