The Wrestling Thread has been too damn good for too damn long

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ziggler Cashes In This Raw would actually be Better than WM. Not many times you can say that but its True.

Sounds a bit far fetched and creating something out of the small bits of info available, but anyways. The Dolph Ziggler part seems to throw out the authenticity.

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/the-rock-walks-off-raw-real-life-wwe-drama

Makes literally no sense to use Ziggler who has a Money in the Bank briefcase for the World Heavyweight Championship, so I don't think I could even trust that source. But I would definitely be shocked if Dwayne is done, but I wouldn't be surprised if one reason were to be the way Cena handled everything. That whole damn saluting thing...it was just bad.

The Shield makes a statement by burying the Deadman for another year.

Lawler, you are an idiot. "We Want Ziggler" sounds nothing like "We Want Colter" :facepalm:

They're saying "We want ZIGGLER", King, clean your damn ears already.

You guys act like WWE wouldnt have Ziggler cash in for the WWE title, they could make up some lame excuse for him cashing in for the WWE title.

I want Ziggler...to cash in

Originally Posted by Van Petrol
Sounds a bit far fetched and creating something out of the small bits of info available, but anyways. The Dolph Ziggler part seems to throw out the authenticity.

Sounds like BS made up reporting to joke around or stir up sh**. How could Dolph cash in his WHC MITB contract on the WWE champion?

CASH IT IN DAMMIT! CASH IT IN!

That crowd reaction! Wow!

Well now you have my attention! And I'm not even a Ziggler fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"