The Wrestling Thread.....Has No Confidence - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Bound For Glory card thus far. It looks like this PPV has a the potential to be great, if they don't overbook it and let the guys work. The only thing that will probably be no good in the MA vs. INk Inc. match and Hogan vs. Sting, though I hope they book that very smartly which will be hard. I will not be surprised to see Gunner vs. James Storm added to this card...

TNA BOUND FOR GLORY PPV LINEUP
TNA will return to PPV next Sunday 10/16 from Philadelphia, PA with Bound for Glory, featuring:

*TNA champion Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode.

*Sting vs. Hulk Hogan - No DQ. If Sting wins, Dixie Carter regains control of TNA.

*Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn - Full Metal Mayhem.

*Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson - Falls Count Anywhere.

*TNA X-Division champ Austin Aries vs. Brian Kendrick.

*TNA Tag Team champions Mexican America vs. Ink, Inc.

TNA Knockouts champion Winter vs. Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne.

*Samoa Joe vs. Crimson vs. Matt Morgan.

*AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels - I Quit Match.

They brought Jerry Lyn back? Is RVD just working random matches now rather than being involved in angles?

AJ vs Daniels again? Man they waste AJ so badly. Is the triple threat at the end random or does it have a purpose?

Poor matt hardy gonna commit suicide when he sees who is with his current girlfriend Reby Sky
tumblr_lso6scXfz91qfzhnw.jpg

No way! :funny: Isn't Edge back with his wife?

-- Though he may no longer actively compete, Hulk Hogan still commands among the highest salaries in the professional wrestling industry.

While discussing TNA's decision to renew their contract with Hogan on the October 5 episode of Wrestling Observer Live, Dave Meltzer stated that the organization pays the wrestling legend $35,000 per television appearance—potentially totaling over $2 million per year.

Maybe Triple H should just step down as GM of RAW. I mean it's not like he's Teddy Long's boss or anything. :whatever:

I just can't believe Hogan gets paid THAT much. if thats true he's making almost as much as some top WWE guys. Just can't be true. I wouldn't even think TNA HAS that much money at their disposal. if they do they can't be doing to bad otherwise they'd already be bankrupt. I'm sure Hogan makes plenty...but even Flairs salary is reasonable. What Hogan is making is absurd if its true. If they are paying him that its just obscene

Just look at him these days

070l.jpg

I just can't believe Hogan gets paid THAT much. if thats true he's making almost as much as some top WWE guys. Just can't be true. I wouldn't even think TNA HAS that much money at their disposal. if they do they can't be doing to bad otherwise they'd already be bankrupt. I'm sure Hogan makes plenty...but even Flairs salary is reasonable. What Hogan is making is absurd if its true. If they are paying him that its just obscene

Just look at him these days

070l.jpg

I found someone who has a resemblance of Jillian Hall

[YT]AZ9ux0vu7_I[/YT]

I've noticed that this thread seems to move significantly slower when Smack Down is on as opposed to Raw. Why is that?

Raw is also live and on a Monday around the world.

cause smackdown is taped or maybe cause its a friday night.

Teddy Long answers to Triple H and yet everyone boycotts RAW and says they will stay on Smackdown.

the walk out really didn't make sense for half the talent there

This storyline jumped the shark.

Like others have said HHH is the COO of ALL of WWE, not just Raw. Shouldn't the walkout have affected Smackdown more?

Like others have said HHH is the COO of ALL of WWE, not just Raw. Shouldn't the walkout have affected Smackdown more?

This storyline just baffles me with how dumb it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"