The Wrestling Thread has some Veteran Advice... - - Part 204

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus Louis looks like a character from the original Hills Have Eyes.

I hope Kidd recovers. I'm not a fan of his or Cesaro either, though. None of their moves are cool and they don't have anything character wise. Good workers, I guess, but that's all I'll give them.

Tyson Kidd is out for months.

I hate this. Kidd and Cesaro have been one of the best things going in WWE all year.

I know you're not a fan, but I really hope this allows Cesaro to move into MITB and get a solid singles push.

A spinal injury? :( What the hell were he and Joe doing in that match? Geez.

:(

Damn, two pieces of bad news: Kidd is injured and Joe injured someone in his first WWE match.

I heard about this a couple of days ago but didn't see any sources. Damn, that really sucks for bothe Kidd and Joe.

I hate this. Kidd and Cesaro have been one of the best things going in WWE all year.

I know you're not a fan, but I really hope this allows Cesaro to move into MITB and get a solid singles push.

I did hear that HHH has been pushing for both kidd and Cesaro to get big Single pushes as bad as this news is maybe this starts Cesaro's Single push who really knows it's really up to Vince most likely.

In Other News Chris Jericho has revealed on Twitter that he will be facing Finn Balor at the July 3rd WWE live event in Tokyo, and he will be facing Neville at the July 4th event also taking place in Tokyo. As noted, the July 4th event will be broadcast live on the WWE Network, and the following matches have been announced:

WWE NXT Title Match:
-Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens (c)
WWE Divas Title Match:
-Paige vs. Naomi vs. Nikki Bella (c)
WWE Tag Team Title Match:
-Cesaro and Tyson Kidd vs. The New Day (c’s)
-Brock Lesnar vs. Kofi Kingston
-Chris Jericho vs. Neville
-John Cena and Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane and King Barrett
-The Lucha Dragons vs. Los Matadores

Obviously the WWE Tag Team match will be changed I kinda wish Jericho vs. Balor was on July 4th but Jericho vs. Neville is fine. And wow Brock Lesnar vs. Kofi Kingston? Good Luck Kofi

Last edited:
Obviously the WWE Tag Team match will be changed I kinda wish Jericho vs. Balor was on July 4th but Jericho vs. Neville is fine. And wow Brock Lesnar vs. Kofi Kingston? Good Luck Kofi

Kofi's due for a big singles win, I think this could be it! :awesome:

Kofi's due for a big singles win, I think this could be it! :awesome:

LOL actually I just read that now that the July 4th event will be on the WWE Network Kofi vs. Lesnar might not happens there's rumors of Jericho vs. Lesnar.

Sucks that Kidd is injured. I'm reading rumors that it was not Joe's fault, but how Kidd took the bump.

I really hope they pull a swerve and have Kofi win the MitB. New Day with the case would be amazing.

Rollins/Ambrose angle has been pretty great, but I really hope Ambrose pulls out some of his arsenal from his FCW/Shield days because I feel like his moveset has really regressed in the ring.

Also, that card for WWE's Japan tour looks amazing. It really sucks Itami got injured because his moment was going to be there.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- For what it's worth, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that there are people on the WWE creative team who believe the usual protocol of John Cena getting his wins back isn't the right way to book his rematch against NXT Champion Kevin Owens at Money In the Bank. The final decision will obviously be left up to Vince McMahon.

there's rumors of Jericho vs. Lesnar.

clink.jpg

Not a fan of the characterizations of tyson kidd and cesaro (good workers, boring characters) but they do enough to make me think that they can really go over if given the right push.

Cesaro vs reigns would be a good feud imo.

- For what it's worth, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that there are people on the WWE creative team who believe the usual protocol of John Cena getting his wins back isn't the right way to book his rematch against NXT Champion Kevin Owens at Money In the Bank. The final decision will obviously be left up to Vince McMahon.

Owens vs. Cena: Hardcore Evening Gown Match.

Has another faction ever launched three stars like The Shield did?

The Shield is pretty unique, usually a faction is started by an established star and is used to help build lesser known wrestlers by positioning them in mor relevant angles.

The Shield debuted cold as a group with no defined leader and no name recognition, their only rub was the vague association with Punk and Heyman. However they are proof positive that talent combined with the most sustained booking since Cena will yield results, and I think by this time next year all 3 will have held the World title.

So on TNA James Storm just killed Mickie James.

[YT]?v=_r8fKdwyuKA[/YT]

WWE Hype insider, please do what you can to make Jericho vs. Lesnar become reality so I can scratch that off of my dream match list.

Brock vs. Orton or Brock vs. Cesaro would make great plan B's.

Cesaro vs. Brock I would hold off later down the road now they giving Cesaro a singles push again.

Has there anybody else besides Punk that beat Cena in back to back PPV singles matches?

So on TNA James Storm just killed Mickie James.

I was told she got hit by a train. I was sadly disappointed by the footage.

Brock vs. Orton or Brock vs. Cesaro would make great plan B's.

With Lesnar sticking around, a match with Orton is almost a lock now. Can't wait!

Has there anybody else besides Punk that beat Cena in back to back PPV singles matches?

I was told she got hit by a train. I was sadly disappointed by the footage.

With Lesnar sticking around, a match with Orton is almost a lock now. Can't wait!

What about a triple threat match between Cena, Orton and Lesnar in a battle of the OVW class of 2002.

Surprisingly Smackdown this week has been a night of entertaining promos from Paige, Owens, Rollins, Ambrose, Sheamus and a decent Neville promo to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"