The Wrestling Thread.....Has No Confidence - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's only right Orange Terry is paid very well, after all he is the biggest name ever and we can't have him going begging like this again.

The operations to get his sexy looks back do not come cheap people!

cause smackdown is taped or maybe cause its a friday night.

I think both . The spoilers really do hurt the program . Also you can find it online before friday in most cases.

I'd thought I'd contribute to a Hulk Hogan related item myself:

[YT]ofGHqW0E9RQ[/YT]

Just found this pic and had to share

images

I've noticed that this thread seems to move significantly slower when Smack Down is on as opposed to Raw. Why is that?

MarkHenry-WorldHeavyweightChampion_display_image_display_image.jpg

It's taped and it's on friday.

That's why thread moves slower.

Big Show beat up a ring full of security tonight, they should feel unsafe too right?

It only matters when it happens on RAW. Smackdown doesn't really exist in the WWE. That must be why everyone thinks that Triple H only runs RAW.

Indeed I'm lovng Henry as the champion

with all the hogan and andre around, i feel like going back and watching the early wrestlemanias

The ROH world title match between Roderick Strong and Davey Richards sounds really good. Mike Johnson from PWInsider said it was "AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME"

I can't wait to watch it tonight.

Last edited:
New CM Punk interview.
[YT]wGQIqoQNXxA&feature=player_embedded#at=328[/YT]

Almost seems like John Laurinaitis is moving in on Teddy's turf.

More CM Punk in Australia goodness:

[YT]g5Cn8WqSUHg[/YT]

For those that can't get the video to work:

During his contract negotiations, WWE offered CM Punk a non-WWE horror film. Stephanie pitched him the role of a character called Flynn that was described as a "30 something scumbag with dirtbag good looks and soulless eyes" and she thought he was perfect for and born to play it. He joked about that's what she must think of him then and at least she thinks of him as good looking. The best part was when he turned it down, the look on their faces was priceless.

lol.gif

Punk is hilarious.

"At least she thinks I'm good lookin'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"