The Wrestling Thread Has Until 5! - Part 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty sweet. From what I've seen of Bryan they were jobbing him out pretty good to a lot of different wrestlers and him with the title means he probably won't be holding onto that for very long. :oldrazz:

Not exactly a happy thing or something to tease, lol. :csad:

It reminds me a bit of CM Punk's first title reign. Now we get to see if they're serious if they'll keep jobbing him out.

DB got a chant before he came out. The crowd seemed pretty excited about the whole deal.

Nice. :yay:

THREAD MANAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

khan.jpg

Anyhoo, looking forward to Friday now. For more than just ROH (thank you Look Back).

Any thread title suggestions?

I'm a Bryan fan, but I think WWE will crap on him just like Punk during his first reign.

My reaction after that clusterfu** finish of the Chairs Match.

[YT]ig0kLoPYi-4[/YT]

I was actually looking forward to seeing Bryan beat Henry for the title at Wrestlemania. Why can't creative / Vince have some patience? :cmad:

I'm a Bryan fan, but I think WWE will crap on him just like Punk during his first reign.

I'm weary of that too. They should've started building him up before tonight. They always attempt this underdog story but never book it well.

Heh, Punk already tempting fate with this, walking under one of the ladders.

The Wrestling Thread has until 5!

Heh, Punk already tempting fate with this, walking under one of the ladders.

Hey Punk, Scott Hall called! But he was too drunk to be understood.

scott_hall_mug_art_by_nexusdx-d4iqrca.jpg

This Wrestling Thread Wants It's Ice Cream Bars!

... the wrestling thread has family sized fruity pebbles?

Yeah I imagine Bryan will be jobbed out WORSE than Rey and Punk after winning their first respective World titles as well as being booked like crap like Swagger. They should have had Bryan wait to cash in until Mania because at least then it would be a big moment. I can't see this ending well.

Okay, good thread title.

The hell? Handcuffs? If they have Punk lose like this, I'm gonna be pissed.

If Punk loses, we can say, for at least 30 minutes, both CM Punk and Bryan Danielson were world champions in the WWE at the same time.

Ha! That's what you get for being a smug punk ass, Miz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"