The Wrestling Thread.....Has No Confidence - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't help that they're apparently booking on the fly either. It was painfully obvious last week, and I don't think this week is too much better.

What happened to those reports awhile back that said the writers were going to plan things out long term? That sure as hell didn't last too long.

They should plan events out a year in advance...ending at Mania...like they have done with Cena and Rock. Of course, there are injuries, roster changes, unexpected guys getting over or not, but in general they should have an idea of what matches they want at Mania, and then plan out how to get there. Or at the very least do it 6 months out.

For instance, the moment CM Punk did his walk out, they should have planned out the branching storylines all the way to mania, instead of making it up as they went along.

Why does Jack Swagger remind me of Matt Damon in Team America?

You can tell Ziggler is being allowed to cut his promos on his own now, he's become really strong on the mic.

Swagger's voice hurts......IT HURTS!!!

I'm telling you guys, Dolph Ziggler is READY!

Please fire Mason Ryan...the fact that WWE sees HIM as the stars of those four guys is pathetic...

That segment was just so full of win.
-Ziggler can really talk. This time next year if he's not main eventing regularly it would be a crime.

-Ryder just squashed a former world champion... WWWYKI!!!!

-Vickie keeps looking better and better. Good for her.

Dolph might as well be wrestling a mannequin out there. :doh:

I REALLY wish that WWE would put out the money to get Dolph vs Hugh Jackman for Mania. Sure, he'd lose...but he would come out looking like a star. Maybe have Ryder help Jackman win, then the next night on Raw Dolph destroys Ryder and moves up the card...

Don't lie! You know you got off on that Ryder squash of Thwagger, and now you're puffing on a ciggy and chilling. :oldrazz:
I didn't even see it. I turned off RAW at 10:15.

Man, even this thread isn't as active as it usually is. I'm out, don't care to see Cole in action again.

Man, even this thread isn't as active as it usually is. I'm out, don't care to see Cole in action again.

Probably because it's a taped show. These never get nearly as much attention as live shows.

It's time to get Dolph away from Vickie, the man's ready to go to the next level.

I know people say the whole bullying campaign period is a farce, but its especially bad when you have Sheamus and Miz campaigning against bullying.

you know the last guy you all hitched your wagon to was Daniel Bryan and look how that turned out...and Jeff Hardy before

you all liking Ziggler is almost like the Madden curse

I disagree that he Dolph should leave Vickie. I miss the old days of managers having stables. Ever since I first saw Riley I've wanted him and Swagger to form a new Varsity Club tag team, and Dolph can be her world title holder/contender.

you know the last guy you all hitched your wagon to was Daniel Bryan and look how that turned out...and Jeff Hardy before

you all liking Ziggler is almost like the Madden curse
Hey! AmDrag has a briefcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95