The Wrestling Thread.....Has No Confidence - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within the next year Dolph should be in the main event Mix. The guy is clearly overcoming any problems some people perceived. doing some good mike work tonight. Otherwise I haven't had much interest in Raw. May catch it in full later.

Michael Cole is an a**hole!!! *Speaking in a high voice*

I think Ryan and Ryder might be a new tag team....

Hey...this isn't bad. Some solid stuff with Del Rio and Cena.

Yeah so uh, Del Rio needs to go over...

you know the last guy you all hitched your wagon to was Daniel Bryan and look how that turned out...and Jeff Hardy before

you all liking Ziggler is almost like the Madden curse

No one hitched their wagon to Bryan, we all recognize where his ceiling lies, a utility upper mid card guy who can work a main event when needed or they need one of their show ponies to look good.

Meh. Not interested at all.

But your guy is finally getting a push. :(

Stop calling Swagger a former world champion! :cmad::csad:

Sorry, my memory works, I'll never get a job with Vince. :(

Stacy Keibler is taller than George Clooney. They'll break up when Stacy wants to get married.

But your guy is finally getting a push. :(
Doesn't matter. Didn't give a **** at all about RAW tonight. The luster of the supposed "new era" in wrestling started this Summer has already worn off.

No one hitched their wagon to Bryan, we all recognize where his ceiling lies, a utility upper mid card guy who can work a main event when needed or they need one of their show ponies to look good.

and it burns you all up inside

Stacy Keibler is taller than George Clooney. They'll break up when Stacy wants to get married.

as it should be......George don't love dem hoes

I never ever thought George Clooney would ever date someone who used to be in the Pro Wrestling industry.

At least it's not Batista.

Good job to Stacy, going from D-List (Geoff Stults) to A-List in George.

Last edited:
If it helps you sleep at night, you keep thinking that.

actually you know what DOES help me sleep at night....HRs shattered Jeff Hardy dreams about Jeff getting his "Wrestlemania moment" and how much he deserved it and how hard he worked

and how those aspirations were cast asunder.....

I sleep like a drunk baby

actually you know what DOES help me sleep at night....HRs shattered Jeff Hardy dreams about Jeff getting his "Wrestlemania moment" and how much he deserved it and how hard he worked

:lmao:

Your bitterness and hatred is so cute.

Someone on a wrestling site mentioned once that Swagger reminded him of Biff Tannen.

It burns me everytime they say that. I have to acknowledge that this joker was world champion before. :csad:
Joker, that's so sad. Once, people thought he'd make a great champion. Oh, how we wrestling fans change week after week.

It's a shame that didn't happen but unlike some of the guys who get rooted for, Jeff wasn't held down by politics so that's his own fault.

Guys like Punk and Ziggler who show they have the talent and can keep themselves together deserve their moments, like Punk has been getting.

Someone on a wrestling site mentioned once that Swagger reminded him of Biff Tannen.
I've seen Biff Tannen wrestler. Swagger is no Biff Tannen. He couldn't carry Biff's jock.

Dolph ZIggler was the highlight of RAW tonight. The Punk beat down was nice because Tiple H wasn't around to make the save and Punk didn't destroy two guys by himself. Which we're used to seeing from top tier faces in WWE.

That's all that's worth talking about really.

Joker, that's so sad. Once, people thought he'd make a great champion. Oh, how we wrestling fans change week after week.

When poor booking and lack of growth and development occur, minds can easily change.

I've seen Biff Tannen wrestler. Swagger is no Biff Tannen. He couldn't carry Biff's jock.

Was this Biff Tannen wrestler the 1955 Biff? And did he call everyone a butthead?

When poor booking and lack of growth and development occur, minds can easily change.

Hey, I'm with the rest of you. The man has outlived his purpose in the 'E. I no longer care if he's there or not. And his title win was huge to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"