The Wrestling Thread.....Has No Confidence - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this Biff Tannen wrestler the 1955 Biff? And did he call everyone a butthead?

Looked like him, acted like him, sounded EXACTLY like him. But no buttheads. Though I tried, I did try.

I read that Hardcore Holly is writing a book. I wonder if the title of it will be called "The Big Bully."

Doesn't matter. Didn't give a **** at all about RAW tonight. The luster of the supposed "new era" in wrestling started this Summer has already worn off.

Too soon to give up Nexy, bad couple of weeks and Johnny Ace could cure insomnia, but I think things will take another upswing when we get on the path to the Survivor Series.

and it burns you all up inside

No it doesn't, anyone with common sense knows his best shot is being a Benoit type guy. What does burn me up is roided up charisma vortex's like Bobby Lashley and Masron Ryan getting pushes....

actually you know what DOES help me sleep at night....HRs shattered Jeff Hardy dreams about Jeff getting his "Wrestlemania moment" and how much he deserved it and how hard he worked

and how those aspirations were cast asunder.....

I sleep like a drunk baby

I was right, Jeff Hardy in the end screwed himself over, so I lost no sleep as I was still right. :cwink:

It burns me everytime they say that. I have to acknowledge that this joker was world champion before. :csad:

Heh! :D I think that lisp will prevent him ever being the top star he wants to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"