The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - - Part 252

Status
Not open for further replies.
NXT UK:

There has already been some crossover between NXT and NXT UK as Dakota Kai, Danny Burch and British Strong Style have appeared at these tapings.

Oh god, King Jerry must be devastated. No father wants to outlive his son like that. :(

Madison out in the first round for the drama lulz.

I met Nikolai Volkoff a few times. He was a nice guy. I knew Brian Lawler had his issues, but didn't think he would go out like that.

Another sad day in wrestling.

What main event would you guys like to see for Evolution?

Roman Reigns Vs. Ronda Rousey

Hope the WWE sees Ronda as Cena's heir apparent as Face of the Company.

DjZ-tKcXcAEcx_5.jpg

Haha, RAW was last night and no posts about it....... until now lol

I don't get what they are trying to do with Brock. All of a sudden he's talking down to Heyman? Stupid booking.

I don't get what they are trying to do with Brock. All of a sudden he's talking down to Heyman? Stupid booking.

They are trying to do everything they can to get the crowd to cheer for Roman.

A couple of thoughts:

-I actually like the heel turn that Brock Lesnar is doing now...though I hate that it's wasted on Roman Reigns. SummerSlam SHOULD be Lesnar vs. Rollins, Lesnar vs. Stroman or at the very least Lesnar vs. Lashley.

-If I were the WWE, I'd have the Evolution main events consist of Becky vs. Charlotte & Banks vs. Bayley both for their brand's respective titles. I think all 4 ladies have earned that moment in the spotlight.

I love it when the crowd boos the heck out of whoever is supposed to be the face and it's so loud, and they always go "I love the energy" or "man you guys are bringing it tonight" with a smile. Roman did it last night and Cena used to do it all the time. They are in a tough spot, but it makes them look so dumb and in turn the WWE because the "WWE Universe they listen to" isn't having it.

Depends on how long she sticks around.

She has a multiple year deal, but "multiple year" could be as little as 2 and as much as 5. I don't think she'll be around in five years, I think it's closer to 2 or 3.

Also, Being the Elite is great as always......SCU!

I love it when the crowd boos the heck out of whoever is supposed to be the face and it's so loud, and they always go "I love the energy" or "man you guys are bringing it tonight" with a smile. Roman did it last night and Cena used to do it all the time. They are in a tough spot, but it makes them look so dumb and in turn the WWE because the "WWE Universe they listen to" isn't having it.

Only the WWE can spin people literally wanting a wrestler to go away as some sort of positive :funny:

They are saying I'm a *****e but they are doing it with such enthusiasm that I must commend them - WWE logic.

To think, there was a time when if a face was booed, they didn't stubbornly stick to pushing them for years and years. Otherwise Diesel or Lex Luger would be the face of the Attitude Era.

To think, there was a time when if a face was booed, they didn't stubbornly stick to pushing them for years and years. Otherwise Diesel or Lex Luger would be the face of the Attitude Era.

Well back then you had better storylines and other people who they built up to replace that face when it wasn't working. Now the WWE puts all their eggs into only 1 basket and just shoots in the dark hoping it all goes well.

WWF had WCW to compete with back then.

Rumor And Innuendo has it that
Paul Heyman will betray Brock Lesnar again at SummerSlam.

WWE has adopted the philosophy of "Any reaction is a good reaction" and tries to manipulate crowd reaction these days so they get the reaction they want.

Well they did they, they turned my "dont shove Reigns down my throat, but you can keep him around outside of the main focus" into literally Go away heat.

I just dont want to see him anymore...anywhere.
Not on the shows, not on posters, videos, promos...im so tired of even the name Roman Reigns.

What makes this worse is the fact that i liked him the most from the Shield guys in the beginning.

As for Raw, eh it sucked.
Starting the show with one of those Cena like Promos from reigns is already killing everything.

Lesnar the heel who treats heyman suddenly like garbage isnt doing anything for me except feeling sorry for heyman.
Later on i felt sorry for Angle too...but not once in this whole mess did i felt what the wwe wants me too...the wish for roman to come back and beat up lesnar.
No not for one second.
I wanted rollins to do it, lashley who actually deserved this place on the SS card, Ambrose, strowman...hell i would have cheered for Titus...but not once Reigns.
The greatest moment was when Reigns actually left.

Balor vs Corbin was a 20 minute match...nobody can tell me that the match needed to happen or needed to be 20 god damn minutes long.
You could build up feuds or create new ones in those god damn 20 minutes...or you could have given the other matches more than 5 minutes.
That isnt their first day on the business god damn it, learn some good time management.

They do a fantastic job with Rousey...which surprises me considering they are complete buffons with everything else.
Im curious if she can show a good match when she doesnt have that much time to work it out.

Im really sorry for lashley, not that a feud with Elias is bad...but he has gone from being considered the universal champ...to this.
And that after he saved himself from that awful zayn feud.
Really sad.

Bray loses...booooo god damn it.
I would follow Bray to the end of the world if they would just pull the trigger with the Guy...i like him so much.

Im still sticking with what i said since "their" feud began...Rollins and Mcintyre should be the highlight of Raw, the highlight of the whole god damn main roster...the guys fighting against each other over the Universal title should be the headliner for Summerslam.

Anyway...to sum it all up, here in Germany is a heatwave which makes Raw even more awful than before...its freaking warm, im sweating and i like raw even less when its a Desert heat.:woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"