The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - - Part 252

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte is basically the female Roman at this point. Oh no scratch that, she (and Alexa) are even worse booking-wise than he is. He hasn't actually held the top belt in years now, he doesn't have as many title reigns as they do, his title runs weren't as long as there's were, he actually help make a few people into stars (they did not), etc.

And yeah the fact that Becky had to go on the longest winning streak of her career just to get a title shot, and then Charlotte just walks back in after being out for awhile and is handed one easily, shows once again that she's the only HW that WWE truly cares about.

Also apparently Becky getting a singles match on PPV is like an allergy to WWE these days. She hasn't gotten one in going on two years now.

DjdDN5WX4AEA_c6.jpg

I don't mind Charlotte being in the match. At least it could possibly be good now with her and becky in it. Wouldn't be surprised if Asuka gets added next.

It's them ONCE AGAIN crapping all over Becky that bothers me. Like she hasn't had a proper title shot in like a year and a half and they've spent months building this up.

Heck Becky hasn't had a singles match on PPV since Early 2017 for goodness sake.

Would it have been so freaking hard to just let her have her moment, was it essentially to cram Charlotte in there yet again as soon as she comes back? Also a lot of people are dreading that this will once again be a case of her being built up just to lose in the end so that others look good.

The blatant favoritism is getting on some people's nerves, including mine. Same with Roman, same with Alexa, could you at least TRY and hide it better WWE?

I have no problem with Charlotte being in the match. I have no problem even with Charlotte winning the match. My problem is it won't result it what it should. No matter what happens at Summerslam, the result should be Charlotte going heel and Becky beating her and winning or retaining the title in the main event of Evolution. But that isn't going to happen.

Charlotte is basically the female Roman at this point. Oh no scratch that, she (and Alexa) are even worse booking-wise than he is. He hasn't actually held the top belt in years now, he doesn't have as many title reigns as they do, his title runs weren't as long as there's were, he actually help make a few people into stars (they did not), etc.

And yeah the fact that Becky had to go on the longest winning streak of her career just to get a title shot, and then Charlotte just walks back in after being out for awhile and is handed one easily, shows once again that she's the only HW that WWE truly cares about.

Also apparently Becky getting a singles match on PPV is like an allergy to WWE these days. She hasn't gotten one in going on two years now.
No they aren't. :funny:

I have no problem with Charlotte being in the match. I have no problem even with Charlotte winning the match. My problem is it won't result it what it should. No matter what happens at Summerslam, the result should be Charlotte going heel and Becky beating her and winning or retaining the title in the main event of Evolution. But that isn't going to happen.

I would love to see something along those lines.
Or teasing a becky lynch heel turn till summerslam just to have Charlotte being the one turning.

Either way, not giving Becky the title at Summerslam would be a crime.
Have her turn heel because she had to watch charlotte get another title would be a crime.

I love charlotte but god damn it, its beckys time.

Saw a clip of Miz and Maryse baby shower on their reality show. I didn't know Miz was still buddies with John Morrison and I didn't know Maryse was friends with Avril Lavigne.

Samoa Joe is going to become the new WWE Champion and new father of AJ Styles children.

I don't mind Charlotte being in the match. At least it could possibly be good now with her and becky in it. Wouldn't be surprised if Asuka gets added next.

Of course if this was pitched to Vince..

giphy.gif

It's them ONCE AGAIN crapping all over Becky that bothers me. Like she hasn't had a proper title shot in like a year and a half and they've spent months building this up.

Heck Becky hasn't had a singles match on PPV since Early 2017 for goodness sake.

Would it have been so freaking hard to just let her have her moment, was it essentially to cram Charlotte in there yet again as soon as she comes back? Also a lot of people are dreading that this will once again be a case of her being built up just to lose in the end so that others look good.

The blatant favoritism is getting on some people's nerves, including mine. Same with Roman, same with Alexa, could you at least TRY and hide it better WWE?

Yeah I feel so bad for Becky. She doesn’t deserve this.

:lmao:

Charlotte shoved into Becky's title match? No bueno.

I keep tellin' ya'll that Vince loves his blond haired, blue eyed women wrestlers. He will push them over the moon over and over again. They are the female versions of Roman Reigns for him.

I really feel like had they gone the same route with Lesnar in a Lesnar/Lashley feud, Bobby would be the most over guy in the company.

Black wrestlers will never break that glass ceiling...

Why is Brock the heel in this situation? The fact that he doesn't give a **** about WWE makes him cooler than everyone else. He comes off like a star, whereas everyone else on RAW feels interchangeable.

Smackdown's booking is so much better. So many great segments, from Samoa Joe's promo on AJ Styles to the Miz/Bryan segment, the show is just so much better.

I even like Charlotte being in the title match, because its more interesting having Becky and Charlotte's friendship being threatened over both wanting the title, than watching Becky having to carry Carmella to another one on one match.

So if it was Becky vs. Carmella and Carmella wins, people will complain that it's 50-50 booking and they resolve this by adding a third woman and people still complain.

It's no wonder the main roster is a piece of crap these days. People always complain about something they do.

Last edited:
So if it was Becky vs. Carmella and Carmella wins, people will complain that it's 50-50 booking and they resolve this by adding a third woman and people still complain.

It's no wonder the main roster is a piece of crap these days. People always complain about something they do.
Wait, to cover a bad booking mistake, they add another bad booking mistake? The problem here obviously is Carmella shouldn't win. Becky should win, she should become champion. That is the problem. 90% of the time, what should happen is obvious. But they don't do it. This is just like the ******** with Asuka at Mania. They booked that wrong and then continued to book it even worse with Carmella going over her and Charlotte for no reason at all. Why has Carmella been champion for 4 ****ing months?

Wait, to cover a bad booking mistake, they add another bad booking mistake? The problem here obviously is Carmella shouldn't win. Becky should win, she should become champion. That is the problem. 90% of the time, what should happen is obvious. But they don't do it. This is just like the ******** with Asuka at Mania. They booked that wrong and then continued to book it even worse with Carmella going over her and Charlotte for no reason at all. Why has Carmella been champion for 4 ****ing months?

Yes because it's WWE.

Pretty much.
There is no good reason why Carmella has been champion for this long...hell Naomi i can understand, but Carmella? No freaking way.

This is bad booking that stacks up over and over at the WWE.

It's both funny and sad on how the championship belts from NXT look more better and legitimate than the ones bring used on the main brands.

I'm just saddened that Kyle O'Reilly didn't do his air guitar in that pic.

Bray loses...booooo god damn it.
I would follow Bray to the end of the world if they would just pull the trigger with the Guy...i like him so much.

They don't know how to book him. It feels like the way IMPACT has been booking Callihan is what they should have been doing for Bray. He's lost big matches in his feuds with Eddie Edwards and now Pentagon Jr., but he still feels strong and dangerous, because his actions back him. Hell, even Tessa was looking strong after losing when she arrived. They were able to spin her loses to her short temper/youthful cockiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"