The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - Part 251

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard much of him. Was he a hot act on the indy scene?

According to his Wikipedia page, he competed mainly for World Xtreme Wrestling and was trained by Afa. Then again, the Velveteen Dream had only wrestled in MCW in Baltimore from the time he was eliminated from Tough Enough to him signing. We know that Dream can hang with the guys who were previously in the Indies. We don't know that about Kona Reeves. He could end up becoming a favorite of many of us who love NXT.

I am going to keep an eye on him in NXT, because I have no idea how he's going to do.

Last edited:
Also, Bobby Lashley has no WWE.COM profile, not even on the Alumni page.

You think WWE officials didn't get in her ear about it? I couldn't find the footage, but this is from the November 8, 2017 episode of Total Divas.

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2017/1...n-valet-wrestler-plus-bliss-humidifiers-mitb/

I’m not saying they did or didn’t, I don’t know for sure. Maybe they did maybe not. If it was her choice that’s fine, if she was pressured into it by them that’s not fine. What else would you like me to say about it haha. There’s nothing else to say really. It is what it is at this point.

I don't get Kona Reeves. We'll see if he gets over at Full Sail or it becomes a massive failure. All it takes for Kona Reeves to succeed in NXT is one major feud. Look at Velveteen Dream. He didn't really do anything to get over and then all of a sudden he got into a feud with Aleister Black all over the fact that Black refused to say his name and it was a great feud. Now the guy is over huge at Full Sail. Kona needs to win me over on NXT.

His video makes him look like a discount John Morrison and the few matches i saw of him before he was signed, didnt really stand out.
Pretty basic stuff there.

Its hard to say at the moment, but everything is possible.
Velveteen Dream was a gimmick that should have doomed him from the start, now people are firmly behind the guy.
Never say never in wrestling.

Really, when I saw the video of Kona Reeves, I thought EC3 knockoff.

His video makes him look like a discount John Morrison and the few matches i saw of him before he was signed, didnt really stand out.

Velveteen Dream was a gimmick that should have doomed him from the start, now people are firmly behind the guy.

All it takes for Kona Reeves is one major storyline in NXT to get him over, like the Velveteen Dream/Aleister Black storyline.

All it takes for Kona Reeves is one major storyline in NXT to get him over, like the Velveteen Dream/Aleister Black storyline.

Yup, which shows NXTs strength in terms of writing, booking and character work.

Clark is legit. Anyone with his skills and guts was going to make some type of impact, even if it was an epic bomb. He was willing to work as a black Trump supporter, if that isn't commitment then I don't know what is.

I’m not saying they did or didn’t, I don’t know for sure. Maybe they did maybe not. If it was her choice that’s fine, if she was pressured into it by them that’s not fine. What else would you like me to say about it haha. There’s nothing else to say really. It is what it is at this point.

I mean that's enough. But my concern is that Alexa Bliss battled with an eating disorder in the past. And like she's in a position where people are constantly criticizing or talking about her appearance. I'm worried she might be paranoid about her image in a role that is very image conscious.

I guess my issue is I wish female wrestlers and talents didn't feel the need or drive to get plastic surgery or augmentations. That is unless it's like something corrective or something's bothering them and it helps them feel better about themselves. I can totally understand that.

Also, I thought Alexa Bliss looked tremendous and fit before. I just don't understand why she felt she needed or wanted implants.

I fully admit I might be acting hyper-sensitive on the issue.

Last edited:
I' am personally going to spend several hours looking at pics of Alexa Bliss to see it see's had any enchantments.

DbStsHaXUAAuKj9.jpg

DbStsHbX4AA76aU.jpg

DbStsHrXkAA1O7p.jpg

DbStsHrX4AA-qjg.jpg

Cesaro's face is my favourite part of the fourth photo.

Tonight's PWG will be interesting as Keith Lee defends his title against Walter and Jonah Rock. I don't know anything about Jonah Rock. If Lee loses the title, there is a high probability that at the next Takeover, he's going to be in attendance. If Lee shows up, NXT will get even more stacked and Full Sail better be prepared to bask in his glory.

So who do you guys see as the worst talent in NXT? For me it's Heavy Machinery and Vanessa Borne. There is still time for all three to win me over on NXT, but right now all three do nothing for me. Same goes with Aliyah, who is the longest tenured woman on NXT. She appeared on Breaking Ground in 2015 and three years later, she's done nothing. At least Liv Morgan made it to the main roster.

According to his Wikipedia page, he competed mainly for World Xtreme Wrestling and was trained by Afa. Then again, the Velveteen Dream had only wrestled in MCW in Baltimore from the time he was eliminated from Tough Enough to him signing. We know that Dream can hang with the guys who were previously in the Indies. We don't know that about Kona Reeves. He could end up becoming a favorite of many of us who love NXT.

I am going to keep an eye on him in NXT, because I have no idea how he's going to do.

Yeah but Patrick Clark is still like a young buck. He came in like 19-20. Dude is still only like what? 22?

The view from my seats at NXT Live event!

Yeah but Patrick Clark is still like a young buck. He came in like 19-20. Dude is still only like what? 22?

He's 22. But he's already over in NXT because of his feud with Aleister Black. That's my thing with Kona Reeves. I don't know what his reaction is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"