The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - Part 251

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohno is pretty impressive live with his mobility. Surprisingly nimble for a big guy!

He was a lot thinner when he teamed with Cesaro, but is a lot better now than what he was when he was thinner.

Penta El Zero M is the new Impact World Champion!

Redemption was a fun PPV.

Tessa Blanchard debuts on Impact and Pentagon Jr. is the new Impact World Champion.

The former TNA Impact Wrestling had redeemed themselves with a great PPV.

Pentagon has made history by holding both the Impact and LU World titles.

The new belts look great as the owl design didn't bother me.

One debut happened in Redemption and that's Tessa Blanchard. I expect more debuts to happen in this week's Impact tapings starting later today.

The former TNA Impact Wrestling had redeemed themselves with a great PPV.

Pentagon has made history by holding both the Impact and LU World titles.

The new belts look great as the owl design didn't bother me.

One debut happened in Redemption and that's Tessa Blanchard. I expect more debuts to happen in this week's Impact tapings starting later today.

There may also be a departure or two at this week's tapings. This always happens.

There may also be a departure or two at this week's tapings. This always happens.

I know Eli Drake extended until Slammiversary and Austin Aries will be doing two nights this week, but he is also advertised for June tapings as well.

May 19th WWE Live event from Paris:

•Samoa Joe vs. Roman Reigns
•Baron Corbin vs. Braun Strowman
•Seth Rollins vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Finn Balor vs. Bobby Roode for the Intercontinental Title
•Elias vs. Bobby Lashley
•Ronda Rousey vs. Mickie James
•Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt vs. Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens

Vince McMahon, Linda, and Stephanie as well as Shane Douglas attended Bruno Sammartino's funeral.

RAW tonight is going to be difficult for me to watch. :(

Tonight was the first night of Impact Wrestling tapings and I'm liking the results so far.

Tonight was the first night of Impact Wrestling tapings and I'm liking the results so far.

Hopefully it leads to Rosemary joining forces with Su Yung instead of her leaving.

So glad to see Bruno Sammartino make amends with WWE before he died. He ended it on great terms with the WWE.

For those of you that want to get a leg up on the PPV Prediction League the 1st PPV Greatest Royal Rumble and it will be due by 12pm EST Thursday Night.

They need to release a documentary on Bruno's career and life now. Since he reconciled with them before his death, they could probably get away with it now.

Also that Mini-Me joke was in incredibly poor taste.

Hopefully it leads to Rosemary joining forces with Su Yung instead of her leaving.

There is very little incentive for Rosemary to leave for WWE or NXT.

1. Scott D'Amore was her trainer/mentor.

2. She and Allie just partnered up with their Demon x Bunny team, doubt she would want to screw her out of the bookings and merch they would get so soon after starting it.

3. She has a high amount of creative freedom in IMPACT.

4. Her boyfriend works for IMPACT.

Also, do you think that NXT has some bad wrestlers? As I have said before, Heavy Machinery and Vanessa Borne do nothing for me and Aliyah is just a body. All it takes is just one major storyline to get me on board with any of these four and that will probably never happen. Buddy Murphy didn't do anything for me until he started to appear on 205 Live, and now I want to see what he does as a Cruiserweight.
I like Heavy Machinery. They are a fun goofy tag team. Otis is like a wrestler from the eighties with his mannerisms.

I always liked Buddy Murphy. Murphy always had skill in the ring but needed some sort of gimmick or direction to help get him over as a solo competitor.

Vanessa Borne is meh. I don't find her remotely interesting.

I'm surprised Aliyah hasn't been dropped yet. She has been in NXT for years now and hasn't been pushed much on TV. She survived her racist social media posts being exposed so someone must like her in WWE management.
Also that Mini-Me joke was in incredibly poor taste.

I assume that was some tone def writer that gave Jinder that line. What is it with WWE writers having Jinder say offensive cringe garbage. Jinder mocking Shinsuke didn't go down well either.

The company's image they are trying to project is the only issue with that joke in my opinion. I can't sit here and be offended by a joke about a man who just passed away, when I've spent most of my existence around irreverent humor. Mahal was heel as well. Then again, I`m less likely to be offended by fictional media than something said or done by an actual person, especially if it's done in my direct presence. Your opinion might differ from mine though. I've rarely if ever been upset by anything depicting disabled people in media for example, but I will get upset if someone around me says something with malicious intent. However, that's how I choose to deal with things.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me, but I want a Jinder vs. Cena feud if Cena shoots in Jinder hard.

I assume that was some tone def writer that gave Jinder that line. What is it with WWE writers having Jinder say offensive cringe garbage. Jinder mocking Shinsuke didn't go down well either.

Well at smackdown you at least had the excuse of Road Dogg being awful, but what is Raws writing team excuse? I dont know.

I honestly didnt really thought much about the line, didnt seem to be something out of the ordinary for wrestlers to mock each other.
Only after going onto twitter i saw some people be upset.

Why? Wait, did she ever wrestle in the WWE? Was she decent?
I cant remember if she ever had a match.

Infinity War Spoiler:

31318390_2186826814677075_7745459254648292382_n.jpg

The Mini-me joke would be fine if Verne had lived a full and happy life and had died peacefully. Like if they made a Bruno joke, I'd probably be ok with it.

But the guy had a life-long medical condition that caused him all kinds of problems, apparently suffered from depression and other issues, and might have killed himself (and he wasn't even 50 years old at the time).

Given all of that, to make such a joke so soon after his death was just tasteless imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"