• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestling Thread Is Like A Sexy Piñata...A VERY Sexy Piñata! - Part 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way in hell both Owen and Styles regaining the belts. Im convinced Roman and Cena are winning.

Now a Cena vs Somoa Joe and a Roman Reign vs Braun Straumen match at Wrestlemania has got me interested.

I don't think Styles could sell punches this bad.

punchy6.gif

Also if you're gonna try to have someone throw punches like they're filming a movie, then use an angle for the punch that a filmmaker would use. Profile angle is too easy to see how much air is there.

Shane wrecking himself isn't a match, it's just a middle aged man that got hard for ECW 20 years ago and wants to act as a stunt man, a complete waste of AJ who is the best wrestler in the business.

As for Cena vs Brock, if you liked it fair enough, I was done with wrestling around that point but I did see it and to me it looked like a bad indie match that forgot to have the first 20 minutes of actual work.

You can enjoy wrestling without watching WWE. The Kenny Omega vs. Okada match at New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom 11 is already 1,000 times better than any WWE match in the last few years. TNA has had some weird stuff, but this past week in TNA has been pretty good and this is without the Hardys being the focal point. PWG and ROH always have good wrestling. Lucha Undergroud is pretty good as well, but it's on a network nobody watches.

Don't need to be done with wrestling as there are better options out there besides WWE.

BTW, Lucha Underground could be headed to Netflix.

If New Japan had a better US TV deal than AXS, I would choose New Japan over WWE and the only WWE I would watch is NXT.

I don't know who is on what brand now but Mania is supposed to be the show of the year, you should be booking your best guys together.

AJ vs Rollins
Owens vs Jericho
Charlotte vs Bayley
Ambrose vs Cena
Reigns vs Browman
Sasha vs Whoever she's feuding with

Then fill the rest out with whoever else, Dolph, Miz, the tag teams, I'm sure Show and Kane are still around to get a spot on the card.

Then have the nostalgia/special attraction match of Taker vs Goldberg vs Brock.
I like the idea of AJ vs. Joe and a champion Bayley against Sasha. But yeah, your card is probably miles ahead of what we are going to actually get.

I see Asuka winning tonight because I don't see any way she loses the title tonight (without playing any role in the decision) and then losing clean at Takeover: Orlando in a one-on-one vs. Nikki Cross. If she loses the title tonight, then a Triple threat between her, Nikki and Ember Moon has to occur at Takeover: Orlando. This way, Asuka loses the title and the rematch for the title, but does not get pinned or submitted, making her a legit threat to all of the women on the main roster.

Nigel McGuinness to replace Corey Graves in NXT a week from Wednesday.

:lmao: Was this from that horrific angle between Orton and Triple H that led into their stinker at Mania 25?

Is that also when Hunter Hearst Voorhees attacked Randy Orton's house filled with random hoes in different rooms?

:lmao:

The tag match ending killed the crowd, then Seth happened.

Good match with Almas and Roddy

they let Roddy off the chain a little

Agreed. I haven't seen much of strong prior to coming to NXT but I really like him so far.

Tag team was pretty good, authors of pain looked good too to my surprise. Who do you guys think will win the Womens title match?

Strong is my brother's favorite wrestler. He enjoyed that match quite a bit.

On another note. There are 4 non-rumble matches on the main card for tomorrow. 3 belong to Raw. WTH?

Agreed. I haven't seen much of strong prior to coming to NXT but I really like him so far.

Tag team was pretty good, authors of pain looked good too to my surprise. Who do you guys think will win the Womens title match?

Strong is a hell of a performer

and I think Asuka retains, but a good showing by all four women

Why didn't they just pin each other? That was so stupid. Just decide who is going to win, and have that person pin the other. :funny:

2/2 on my picks so far! Come on Shinsuke!

Raw
Bayley v Charlotte
KO v Reigns
Club v Cesaro/Sheamus

SD
Styles v Cena

205L
Swan v Neville

Are those all the matches?

Raw
Bayley v Charlotte
KO v Reigns
Club v Cesaro/Sheamus

SD
Styles v Cena

205L
Swan v Neville

Are those all the matches?
The tag match isn't on the main card I believe. And Swan/Neville still belongs to Raw.

Bobby Roode walking down with 8 beauty queens, or as Ric Flair calls it, "an appetizer."

The tag match isn't on the main card I believe. And Swan/Neville still belongs to Raw.

Yeah I think that match is on the pre show almost forgot SD has a Womens six women tag match too on the pre show too.

For a sec I thought they were gonna spell Glorious in pyro above the ring like Sid in 97

Yeah I think that match is on the pre show almost forgot SD has a Womens six women tag match too on the pre show too.
They actually moved the 6 women tag to the pre-show. Originally on the main show. It is like they don't even try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"