A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Nah. Better to have a job then not have one.

But I agree they'll be most likely cut next round of releases

@NDX are Cedric and Ashante faces or heels right now? I assume heels since they just had Bron Breakker beat him in ten seconds.
Being jobber fodder can easily be redeemed with a proper storyline.

AND STAY OUT DARBY! Seriously, what is he made of? And what did he see?

Tony Khan apparently has a "war chest" to get ready for a massive free agent signing or signings from expiring WWE contracts upcoming. We won't see "Fergal Devitt is All Elite" or "Drew Galloway is All Elite."

Contracts upcoming to expire: Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, Ricochet

Who would have thunk we needed a Drew McIntyre vs CM Punk feud? This has been great. Hopefully they're ready by Summer Slam.

Ilja Dragonuv is officially on Raw now as is Gunther :hyper:

LWO moved to Raw finally Santos can do something else.

Damage Ctrl to Raw as well as Final Testament. I can see Kross as a challenger to a face Priest or going after Sammi and the IC title. I could see him win that at some point.

DIY to Smackdown. That's a good move imo.

Who would have thunk we needed a Drew McIntyre vs CM Punk feud? This has been great. Hopefully they're ready by Summer Slam.

Ilja Dragonuv is officially on Raw now as is Gunther :hyper:

LWO moved to Raw finally Santos can do something else.

Damage Ctrl to Raw as well as Final Testament. I can see Kross as a challenger to a face Priest or going after Sammi and the IC title. I could see him win that at some point.

DIY to Smackdown. That's a good move imo.

Drew re-signing will speed up the feud once Punk is cleared.

The Women's Division will be even more stacked when the following are able to return: Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Charlotte Flair, Nikki Cross, Raquel Rodriguez, Rhea Ripley, Shotzi and Sonya Deville. I would suspect that Rhea stays on Raw and Carmella and Charlotte Flair head to Smackdown with their husbands. I have no idea about the others.

Last edited:
The what the **** now?
Three minute matches exclusively made for X. I've yet to watch any as I don't have a Twitter account. Apparently Ricochet defeated JD McDonaugh in the finals of the tournament for that belt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"