The Wrestling Thread Wants More Fun - - Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh this better not be a everybody gets eliminated then Cena wins 4 on 1 match.

Celtic Warrior is a much better nick name than "The Great White." That just makes me chuckle.

How is Sheamus's head not in the fourth row after that?​

vocie of the voiceless has nothing to do with roh/indy guys lol

Now THERE is a guy I could never get behind. Wade Barrett, dude could be the best technical wrestler in the world and he'd still look like a Prince Charles love child.

Remember Ziggler getting a bit of a push from going toe to toe with Orton? Yeah? Well... he's against Cena now. :p

Now THERE is a guy I could never get behind. Wade Barrett, dude could be the best technical wrestler in the world and he'd still look like a Prince Charles love child.
Dude's a perfect looking heel.

This is a GREAT chance to elevate the Swagger/Ziggler US Title feud to a huge, HUGE deal...but WWE wont be able to resist having Cena beat them both.

Hmm, anyone else think Swagger and Ziggler would make a good team, wrestling wise?

At least that shrew in the front row seems to have gone hoarse for the night.

Barrett does have a face only a blind, mildly ******ed mother could love, but he's becoming good in the ring.

BYg7s.jpg

what happened to the riley/ziggler feud they teased before ss ?

Yep, saw this, Swagger/Ziggler miscommunication costs them the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"