The www.X3Movie.com Thread

Electrix

Avenger
Reaction score
The www.X3Movie.com Thread

As most of you know X-Men 3 has a website which has been up for a few weeks now. Once it loads it has a short 'teaser'. It shows the camera flying over some trees and then over Alkali Lake, as seen at the end of X2. There was speculation that sentinels could be involved...

x3site.jpg

• Do you like it?
  • What do you want from it?
  • How does it compare to X-Men 2's website?
  • Have you registered?

There are rumours that it will be updated shortly, towards the end of November.

This thread is where:
  • Updates can be posted
  • Comments can be made
  • Discussion of the website can take place

i predict updates to happen around Thanksgiving break - wouldn't you think they'd show a LIL' something before the King Kong teaser?

I'm fully expecting some big teasing to occur over the Thanksgiving break...

newwaveboy87 said:
i predict updates to happen around Thanksgiving break - wouldn't you think they'd show a LIL' something before the King Kong teaser?

Exactly, and then they could combine it with an ad for the teaser coming out with King Kong, so maybe more will be going to see it.

I doubt anything's going to happen during the Thanksgiving weekend.

I've learned not to expect anything from the people promoting and making this film unless I see something official.

My interest in this flick is starting to slip bigtime.

GNR4Life said:

I've learned not to expect anything from the people promoting and making this film unless I see something official.

My interest is still there heck its an X-Men Movie the last one with these Characters well the last for most not all

But I learned to learn NOT to expect anything

I like the site a lot... I hope Sentinels are in.

Where did this sentinel stuff come in? Sounds rather more like the same sort of rumours about gambit.
The fly by was to show the phoenix force nothing to do with giant robots.

Well I think it was because it shows some coordinates and 'Alkali Lake' pops up and they have done something with the footage and it looks like it is from a machine (sentinels) view...

Although it could be nothing...

The Original Bamfer said:
I'm fully expecting some big teasing to occur over the Thanksgiving break...

I hope so. Fox needs to move it. Something (anything) should at least come out before Kong. A story, picture, whatever.

Heck even if FOX putted up a picture of Wolverine in X3 Gear & had one Claw thing stinking out (making it look like a Middle Finger) thatd be something :p

MvTrlrMsc said:
Heck even if FOX putted up a picture of Wolverine in X3 Gear & had one Claw thing stinking out (making it look like a Middle Finger) thatd be something :p

Yup,but even something like that they can't even deliver.Ridicu****inlous.

It would indeed be cool to just see a shot of atleast one of the new characters in costume.

GNR4Life said:

My thoughts exactly. The lack of updates is keeping it impossible to get hyped about this movie. Maybe again when the trailers and pictures are released, but at this moment I'm very blah about this whole project.

^ Well, at least we can look forward to the teaser with Kong if nothing else.

Hopefully they'll show SOMETHING during the superbowl game. That would be a smart idea...

^ I believe they are planning to if I'm not mistaken.

How great would it be for them to show the same flash intro from the website at the superbowl and pass it off as the teaser?

Will said:
How great would it be for them to show the same flash intro from the website at the superbowl and pass it off as the teaser?
Do you want FOX to cause a mass riot?

Retroman said:
Do you want FOX to cause a mass riot?

^^^Agreed. That will be the point at which I stop caring about the movie until something, ANYTHING new is released.

Surprisingly, I'm in no major rush to see anything. Its strange... I care a lot about this movie and anticipate it so much, but I am not beating myself over these pictures and other media items. I feel that they will be released soon, or at least, something will. Fox is aware of its competition as well as its fans and are just waiting for the best time to achieve the best possible reaction.

Look at it this way - Some (maybe most) of us are now just seeing this movie as a good thing, you know, a good movie. Before, most of us thought it was a trainwreck... Maybe they wanted to wait until the fans really realized the movie's greatness before they decide to release anything... afterall, doing that, would receive a far better reaction.

I think the official full site will release at the end of this month - next week. It may not be a full site, but a site with something on it. We never got any word saying that it wouldn't be up, so I'm expecting it will...

whats this about sentinels in this site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"